11

Colby picks Becky up at 11:30 on the dot. He brought her a bouquet of flowers which Leah took and placed in a vase for Becky.
"Are you ready?" asks Colby offering Becky his arm.
Becky smiled and laced her arm threw Colby's arm "Yes I am.-"
Leah waved goodbye and closed the door.
There was an awkward silence when they stepped onto the elevator.
Colby glanced over at Becky and she sees that out of the corner of her eye and she blushes.
"-Where are we going?" asks Becky breaking the ice.
"Well there is this really cool retro diner and then I thought we could stroll threw the park," said Colby "I like to people watch."
Becky giggles "So do I," said Becky "And the diner Frosty's is pretty cool."
" You know Frosty's?! "
"Sure do," said Becky "That is one of Leah and my favorite restaurants. At one point and time we had dinner there every night after work at Wyatt's."
They step off the elevator and go to Colby's black pick-up truck.He opens the passenger side and Becky climbed in.
Colby drove to Frosty's and found a parking spot. He helped Becky out of the pick-up.
They held hands walking into Frosty's.
"How many?" asked the waitress
" Two, "said Colby.
" Follow me, "said the waitress.
Becky and Colby followed the waitress to a corner booth. The waitress smiles at them and put the menus down.
Becky slid into the left seat and Colby slid in the right.
Becky and Colby stayed silent while they looked at the menus.
" Whatcha thinking about? "asks Colby.
" Well I am a vegetarian, "said Becky.
" You are? "
"Yes," said Becky "Is that something you'll have trouble with?"
" No, "said Colby "Is it hard to find food?"
" Sometimes but a lot of the restaurants have at least a few options.Like here, "said Becky pointing to the spot on the diner's menu where there was vegetarian options.
" Eggplant parmesan sounds good, "said Colby.
" It's one of my favorites.Can't go wrong with Italian food, "said Becky with a smile.
"I love Italian too," said Colby.
"So," said Becky after the waitress took their order "How did you and your sister start a band?"
" Well Tay wasn't our original female vocalist. That belonged to my ex girlfriend Kayla Monroe. "
Becky nearly chokes on her water "Kayla Monroe is your ex?!"
Colby nods "Yeah. She left us and me eight years ago when this manager only wanted her for a record deal. Instead of and now I'm quoting here 'Fame and money is better than playing dive bars the rest of my life. Also how can I deny the world my beauty?' "
"So she just up and left you and the group for money? Wow shallow."
" You got it, " said Colby "That's why I acted the way I did around you."
"What like a dork," smirks Becky.
"Hey Babe you weren't exactly a shining example of cool," smirks Colby.
Becky raised an eyebrow "Babe?"
Colby blushes "Ooops  sorry."
" It's okay, "said Becky "It's kinda cute."
Colby smiles "Becky I certainly don't want to rush anything and well this being our first date pet names is kinda rushing things."
Becky nods "True. Okay let's just stick with Colby and Becky then. So Colby tell me more about Midnight Wolf."