28

Six Months Later :

Becky is behind the bar at Wyatt's. She was thankful that Windham had given her her job back. Leah and Gionna had welcomed her into their three bedroom apartment  with open arms. They were heartbroken over hers and Colby's break up. Maybe not as much as Becky but their hearts broke every time Becky would break down.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛

Five Months Earlier:

Midnight Wolf 's Bus:
Becky climbed onto the bus after Colby. She love to follow him on as it gave her a chance to check out his ass. She was still over the moon by their engagement only two weeks earlier. She had already made one decision and that was her maid of honor. When she asked Leah the day after the engagement and just before Leah had to head back to Nashville.Leah actually knocked her over by the hug she gave.Her bridesmaids were decided as well. Of course she was having Gionna,Coco, Thea and Tay as the ones to be by her side when she said 'I Do.'
Becky settled down on the couch next to Colby. She had bought a few bridal magazines and was going to look at them from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
"Whatcha ya doing Babe?" asked Colby glancing at the magazine as Becky was dog earring a page.
"Getting ideas," smiled Becky.
"Babe we just got engaged two weeks ago!" smiled Colby.
"I know," smiled Becky "I just can't wait to be Mrs. Lopez."
Colby just smiled and kissed her lips.
" I just can't wait for the wedding night, "smirked Colby.
Becky took a pillow and smacked him playfully "Dirty Boy," she said.
"I didn't hear any complaints this morning," smirks Colby.
"Okay ewww," said Tay "TMI!!!
Colby laughs at the face his sister made a mixture of horror and disgust.
" What?I made love to my fiance this morning, " said Colby.
This time not only Becky but Thea smacked him with a pillow.
"COLBY DANIEL!" said Becky.
Colby looks at Becky shocked "What?"
" Don't tell them that, "said Becky  "It's private!!!"
Colby saw how embarrassed Becky was "Sorry Babe."
" It's okay. Just don't do it again! "said Becky kissing Colby's cheek.

Kayla's Bus:

Kayla is sitting on her bed on her tour bus.She is talking to her best friend on the phone. Now you see her best friend is just a much of a bitch as Kayla is and they are plotting to make sure.Becky sees Colby and Kayla kissing. Kayla's bestie was going to be in San Francisco and that is where their plan was going to be put into place.
" Misty this is going to be so awesome. That bitch will be gone and Colby can continue to pine over me, " Kayla cackled she actually cackled like a witch as did Misty.
"Girl you are perfectly evil," snickers Misty "And I love it. I can't wait to see him start pining for you and only you again."
" Well I gotta go.See you soon, "said Kayla.
" Bye, "said Misty.
They hang up.

Midnight Wolf 's Bus:

Becky yawned and stretched "Mmm I'm going to bed," said Becky kissing Colby's lips "See you in the morning."
" Night Babe, "said Colby kissing Becky "I'll be heading to bed shortly."
" Okay, "said Becky pulling her hand away from Colby slowly.
Colby watches Becky as she went down the hallway and to their bedroom on the bus.That was the new perk. They got a new tour bus after their debut album went triple platinum opening week. Portertown Records gave them an upgraded bus. Tay,Thea,Luke,Tom and Joe all took bunks outside the bedroom.