29

San Francisco:

The tour arrived in San Francisco a little after one in the morning. The tour bus pulled into the hotel driveway at two am.
Everyone disembarked the busses. They all sleepily walk into the hotel and check in.

The next day:
Cow Palace

Everyone arrived at the Cow Palace. Misty had arrived late the previous day where she was introduced to Becky by Parker.
Becky had a weird feeling about her but pushed it off. She wasn't going to judge someone on a first meeting. She didn't like it when it was done to her so she didn't do it to anyone.
Becky enters Colby's dressing room. He is shirt less wearing only his jeans. He had his glasses on and a backward ball cap as well. He was tuning his guitar.
"Hey Babe," said Colby as he looked up when she walked in.
"Hey," smiled Becky "Put a shirt on we are going to be doing a radio interview."
" I thought you liked it when I didn't wear a shirt, " smirked Colby.
"I do Baby but I don't know if the radio DJ will. He'll be here in five minutes," said Becky.
"What can we do in that five minutes," said Colby grabbing Becky and pulling her onto the couch.
She giggled as he tickled her and he finally pulled her into a kiss. He lowers her to the couch as she sunk in her laid next to her and kisses her neck. They were so busy making out they didn't hear the knock. Misty enters and squeaked when she saw them on the couch making out.
Becky and Colby break and sit up quickly. Becky fixes herself and Colby wipes his mouth of Becky's lipstick.
"I am soooooo sorry," said Misty.
"It's fine," said Becky smoothing her shirt down "What do you want?"
" Mitch said he wanted to see Colby for a minute," said Misty.
"Why didn't he send his PA?" asked Colby.
"I just became his PA," said Misty.
Of course she was lying threw her teeth. This was the plot to get Colby to Kayla. Since Colby had a radio interview she knew Becky would come and find him to do said interview. As long as Kayla could keep Colby's back to were Becky would come. She could see Becky and then kiss Colby at the proper time.
"I better go see what he wants," said Colby kissing Becky.
"But the radio interview?!"
" I'll be back in time, "said Colby "I can't upset my boss Babe."
Becky nodded "Fine but if you aren't back in ten minutes I am coming to look for you."
Colby nodded and kissed the top of Becky's head before following Misty out.
"Right here Colby," said Misty showing him where to wait.
She knocked on the door by the production crates.
"Colby is here to see you sir," said Misty as she hid a smirk.
Misty bid Colby a good bye as the door opened.