27

Colby slid his hands under her t shirt.He pulled it up and off of her. She did the same to his shirt.He trails kisses down her cheek to her jaw. She titled her head back giving him.more access to her neck. He slid his hand down her back where he unhooked her bra. He slid the straps down her shoulders and off her in a matter of moments. He took in her breasts as he gently placed kisses on both of them before pulling her to him and reconnecting the lips. He picks her up and lays her on the couch. He straddled her and kisses her gently on the mouth before he continues kissing her down the length of her body causing a moan to escape her lips. When he came to the band of her jeans he stopped and unbuckles her belt and then unbuttoned her jeans. He pulled them down and off. Afterwards he did the same with his jeans.
Leaving only their underwear between them.
Becky looks at him and can easily see his excitement. She licks her lips before Colby connected her lips with his. He tickled her causing her to gasp giving him access to inside her mouth. Their tongues danced together.
"I love you," said Colby as his hand traced the length of Becky's torso.
"I love you more  Colbs," moaned Becky.
Colby removes her panties and his boxers. He lay on top of her and aligned his manhood with her womanhood. He thrusts forward and joined them. Her hips bucked up helping him even further into her.
"Becky," he moaned as he thrusts fast.
" Slow down, "whispered Becky.
He slowed his thrusts causing her to cry out in pleasure.
They climaxed at the same time. With one final thrust he unloaded into her. He removed himself from her and she adjusted herself so he could lay next to her.
"That was amazing," he said .
"Sure was," said Becky snuggling into him "Why did we wait so long to do that?!"
" I don't know. But one thing I do know we are doing that again tonight, "smirked Colby.
" You better believe it, "said Becky "But this time in the bed."
"As you wish," said Colby standing and scooping her up.
He carried her to the bed and quickly joined her. She pulled him close and they begin making out again. It wasn't long that Becky could feel Colby getting hard again. She smirked as he made the lips connect again.
They spent the next few hours making up for what they had missed.
Little could they know that Kayla was scheming to make sure that wouldn't happen again.

Two days after the bands debut album came out here is one review.

Midnight Wolf 's Debut Album

Is Howling Good
B

y:Mindy Leigh Hanna
If you want to hear a group listen to the debut album of the new sensation Midnight Wolf!!!
Even though the album only contains cover songs the brother and sister team of Colby and Tay Lopez knock it out of the ballpark.
Here is the songs:
1.You Were Mine
2.From the Ground Up
3.If You See Him,If you See Her
4.Little Red Wagon
5.I Told You So (Randy Travis version)
6.Whiskey Lullaby
7.Forever Love
8.Speechless
9.Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not
10.Stand By Your Man
11.The Gambler
12.Remind Me
13.Stay
14.Wanted
15.Louisiana Woman,Mississippi Man
16.Good As I Was To You
17.Carring Your Love With Me
18.Go Ahead and Break My Heart