18

The doors to Wyatt's opened up about thirty minutes later and Becky could see Colby basically bursting at the seams to tell the crowd about the record deal. She smiles and waved at him.He waved back and blew her a kiss.
"How adorable,-" said Gionna.
Becky blushes at her.
"-Girl you have got it bad," said Gionna putting her tray on the bar top "You haven't stopped smiling since you and Colby met. It looks good on you."
Becky smiles at Gionna "We are falling in love," said Becky.
Gionna couldn't help herself she squealed with delight.She threw her arms around Becky and hugged her.
"I am so happy for you!!!!!" said Gionna happily.
Becky smiled.
As Midnight Wolf took the stage Colby stepped up to the microphone.
"How y'all doing?!-" asked Colby.
The crowd yells.
"- I have some exciting news!" said Colby looking straight at Becky and winked "First of all I'm in love and I don't care who knows! -"
Becky lowers her head and blushes as everyone looks at her.
" -Second we just got a record contract!!!!! "
Everyone erupted into loud cheers.

Midnight Wolf Set List #4
Ain't Nothing 'Bout You - Brooks & Dunn
Any Man of Mine - Shania Twain
Don't Close Your Eyes - Keith Whitley
Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Alden and Kelly Clarkson
Fancy - Reba McEntire
In Case You Didn't Know - Brett Young
She's In Love With The Boy -Trisha Yearwood
When I Said I Do - Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss and Union Station
Me and You - Kenny Chesney

Every song Colby was lead vocalist for he sang right to Becky which made her blush twenty shades of red.Tay even directed She's In Love With The Boy  to Becky.
After the night is over and everyone had cleared out for the night.Becky was sweeping and putting the chairs on the tables like she did every night. Coco drove Leah home that night and Colby stayed to be with Becky.
Colby is looking at the jukebox and finds a song on it. He dropped a quarter into it and press B26 and out threw the speakers comes The Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Byrd.
Colby goes over to Becky who is sweeping and takes the broom from her hand and leads her to the dance floor.
"Colby what are you doing?I have to sweep."
" That can wait a minute, "said Colby wrapping her up into his arms "Let me have the chance to do something I don't get to do when I am on stage."
Becky blushes as she lays her head on his chest. She can hear his heart pick up speed as they dance to the beautiful love song.
"Rebecca Quin," said Colby "You have my heart and I don't ever want it back."
Becky looks up at him and smiles "And you never will. Colby Lopez you have my heart and I never ever want it back."
"Trust me I'm not giving it back Bex."
Colby smiles as he leans in and connected their lips.
"I love you," said Becky.
"I love you more," said Colby.