31

Colby moved threw the crowd at Wyatt's making sure no one saw him. It was open mic night and he planned on singing there. He knew how to show Becky how much he still loved her and wanted her back.
Becky sees Tay and Luke move towards her. She smiles slightly. Her heart still yearns for Colby and she wanted nothing but to call him but she knew the way she left him he probably wanted nothing to do with her.
She had told Leah, Gionna, Coco and Windham everything. They knew she was hurting but they also thought Colby was too.
"Hi," said Tay.
"Hi," said Becky "How are you?"
" Good, "said Tay "How about you?"
Tay sat on a stool as did Luke in Becky's line sight of the stage.
"I've been better," shrugged Becky "Can I get you guys anything?"
" A Bud Light, "said Luke.
"Make that two," said Tay.
Leah was the first to notice Colby sitting in the corner.
"What are you doing here?!" said Leah.
"I can't loose her Leah," said Colby "I have to try to win her back. I know how to do that but I need your help."
Leah looks back at Becky and sees her talking with Tay and Luke. She looks back Colby. Leah knew how much Becky missed Colby and she had no doubt Colby missed her just as much.
"Okay," said Leah "What do you want me to do?"
" It's open mic night right?"said Colby.
Leah nods "Yes," said Leah.
"Good can you sign me up?"
" You don't need to sign up. You can just go on stage. Just tell Windham and he'll announce you. "
"But he'll kill me!"
" No he won't, "said Leah shaking her head "Becky explained how she more than likely blew things out of proportion but her heart had walls up to begin with and her seeing you and Kayla it broke her."
Colby sighed in relief "Where is he?"
Leah pointed at Windham sitting at a table by the stage.
"Thanks Leah," said Colby.
"No problem," said Leah.
Colby stood and went to Windham.
"Fine," said Windham "This is the only time I will allow a non country song sung here. You're  up next. Good Luck."
Colby nods and removed his cap and hoodie. He put his guitar on and climbed onto the stage.
"For one night only from Midnight Wolf..-"
Becky 's head shot towards the stage and then to Tay and Luke who smiled at her.
"-Colby Lopez!!!!"
The crowd screamed.
"Hi!" said Colby "This song is for one person and one person only. And she knows who she is."
He began playing Back to Your Heart by Backstreet Boys. This was one of Becky's favorite songs ever.
Becky looks at him and leaves the bar.She comes right to the stage as Colby looked straight at her. The entire room disappeared.
He opens his mouth and begins to sing.

It's not that I can't live without you
It's just that I don't even want to try
Every night I dream about you
Ever since the day we said goodbye
If I wasn't such a fool
Right now I'd be holding you
There's nothin' that I wouldn't do
Baby if I only knew

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart

I don't know how it got so crazy
But I'll do anything to set things right
'Cause your love is so amazing
Baby you're the best thing in my life
Let me prove my love is real
And make you feel the way I feel
I promise I would give the world
If only you would tell me girl

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart

Give me one more chance (give me one more chance), to give my love to you (give my love, my love)
'Cause no one on this earth loves you like I do
Tell me

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart

I turn back time
To make you mine
And find a way back to your heart
I beg and plead
Fall to my knees
To find a way back to your heart

The words to say
The road to take
To find a way back to your heart
What can I do
To get to you
And find a way back to your heart (back to your heart)

As Colby finished the song he looked straight at Becky. Who by then was in tears. She jumped up on the stage and flung her arms around his neck. They kissed.The crowd exploded into applause. Tay, Leah ,Gionna and Coco were all crying their eyes out. As was every female and some makes.
"Let's get out of here," said Colby against Becky's lips.
She nodded and broke the kiss "Okay," said Becky.
Becky turned to Windham who waved her to go. Colby didn't have to be told twice. He jumped off stage and pulled Becky off the stage by picking her up and carrying her out of Wyatt's.