58

Hakyeon kept a straight face. The thought of having their youngest being expelled is also causing his racing heart but he needs to gather more courage to fight for him. It's like the fate is in his hands and it's not easy. Mr. Park signaled him to speak when he was asked what he wants to say.

"Ma'am, Sir,....Sanghyuk made a mistake....he is physically strong but he is also too young. He's not capable to think critically sometimes which often leads him to trouble but....that kid is not as horrible as you think he is." Hakyeon made a long pause to gather more sgrength although it's impossible for the people in the room to listen to his pleading. "He regretted what he did."

"Yeah...but it's too late." One of the professors said, causing tremor to the now panicked Hakyeon. "It's okay that he regretted hia mistakes but it won't erase the fear of his presence and broken ribs of Jungshin. If he care about Jingshin's asault to your friend then now think about what he caused those brats....they're peeing at their pants. He's a huge nughtmare to them." Hakyeon suddenly felt a rush of anger in him making his knuckles white.

"Yes I am aware of that fact but please remember how almost everyone bullied Leo just by discovering his sexuality. I am not pinpointing the reason for Hyuk's defense for him but let's be fair and not start doing something just because this case involves more victims. Leo is also a victim...ever since before but he didn't recieve the same justice that you are trying to give to those stupid brats. It's bot the same as Leo's case. They did something to worth the punishment Hyuk gave them but Leo didn't do anything to deserve the insult that all of you doesn't seem to mind. You even let Jooheon back in here when what he did to Lep is more traumatic than what Hyuk did.....our friend is suffering.....and Hyuk just want to help him lessen the burden he is carrying on his own." The tanned guy broke into tears as he thought about all what he discovered about Leo's misfortunes. The professors in the room were all taken aback. Aside from seeing his point, they were also flabbergasted at the realization that they are being infair. Mr. Park brushed his back to calm him. Now he don't care appearing to be on their alley. He got it now. The professors momentarily murmured to one another then later on faced Hakyeon again. The latter forcedfully wiped his tears to be able to formally face them back.

"...okay." one of the professors said with a sigh. "....we will rethink of kicking Sanghyuk out but we still need to talk to his parents personaly. They need to be informed pf their son's offenses....about Taekwoon...we'll also think about what we can do about it." Hakyeon's tear were replaced with with another series from the joy. Instead of letting his voice to crack once more, he just nod in response. Mr. Park tapped his shoulder to cheer him up. He also don't preffer verbal response at the time.

"Thank you, sir." Mr. Park said then ushered Hakyeon once they were signaled to leave. Hakyeon looked at him with his eyes saying 'thank you'. He understood and just nodded. "...Leo didn't get wrong of having a friend like you." Hakyeon smiled a bit smugly.

"No doubt about that." he said. Mr. Park smirked at him then tapped his arm one last time before waving at him and they parted ways. Hakyeon sighed. He can feel that he did well.

¤¤¤

WARNING: ⚠ HYUKBIN ALLERT⬇⤵♥😙👬👥💓👇

Hongbin is trying his best not to look so weak whike watching Hyuk, packing his things in his luggage. The moment he woke up, he quickly went on preparing for his leave. At first, Hongbin thought he is just being childish and acting literally like a kid but Hyuk said he'll leave immediately after he will be announced to do so. Now, he is feeling more and more uncomfortable. He placed his hand on top of the huge plush that the youngest was about to grab.

"Hyuk, I think it's too much to bring even this with you...a-atleast leave something for me." Hyuk paused then looked at him. Hongbin took a deep breath to contain his tears knowing it will lessen his manly apperance when suddenly, Hyuk laughed at him like how he usually do which made him confused. "What the heck are you laughing there?" Hyuk pointed his finger at him and there he knew he wasn't faking it. He really is happy again.