9

Leo closed his eyes firmly, not wanting to know what will happen next. He knows he sounds gross but that's how he feel. He just opened them when he heared Ravi. "W-what...the hell did you just say?" he stuttered as he is processing what he had just said.

"I-I....like you." Leo tried to make his emotion with stand the moment. He waited patiently untill Ravi laughed sarcastically.

"What the fuck is this Leo?" He looked at him with pain and sadness in them. He sure never expect a positive reaction but it's just too much for him to handle the kind of reaction he gave after his deathly confession. "So that's it?.....Damn I can't believe you'll do this to me..." he said and keep snapping his finger that echoed in the silent room as if he is trying to comprehend some things. "You like me....which is why you took advantage of Soomi's feelings for you and made her your damn girlfriend just so I could not lay a finger on her." Leo widened his eyes with tears still trailing one after another.

"No. That's not like that. I loved her. I'm not lying." he defended himself as he tried to touch his arm but Ravi jerked away as if Leo is a really gross rat. He grimaced at him with disgust on his face.

"After all this time that I thought of you as a friend....damn Leo I can't believe you....I'm sorry but I can't stay here like this." he said as he walked through his closet and started putting his clothes in his suitcase. Leo followed him crying hard as he beged him to stop.

"Forgive me Ravi. I tried to stop this feeling and I still do. Please don't hate me." he cried on his knees but Ravi didn't listen. He took his other things from his cabinet and harshly took them all as he made his way to the door. He made a one last look at Leo. He pity him but it's just too nasty for him to even looked at him. He opened the door and shut it in front of the pleading Leo.

¤¤¤

Ken stopped making cute poses in front of the mirror when a harsh series of knocks disturbed him. He went to the door and found a really furious Ravi. He didn't even waited for the occupant to speak as he walked in and dropped himself on the couch then closed his eyes. Ken knowing his friend so much didn't bother to asked him what's wrong as he just continued what he has been cooking and observed him. He frowned and gasped at the sight of his suitcase and his stuffs. He concluded that he and Leo had a very serious fight to lead Ravi in his dorm with his things. He felt very sad for Leo. He knows the other one is very independent but this is just too much to leave him alone like that. He sighed and just waited for him to wake up.

¤¤¤

Leo had stopped crying yet sniffing once in a while. He can't believe it'll be worse than how he expected it to happen. He is leaning on the frame of Ravis bed as he sat down on the cold floor. He hugged his knees closer to his chest and thought about how he fucked up. Now he lost Ravi. The most important person to his life. He laid his head on the top of his knees and the tiredness from all the crying made him drifted into a sleep.

¤¤¤

"Then he confessed to me." Ravi said coldly.

"What did he confessed?" Ken asked eagerly.

"That he likes me." Ravi rolled his eyes. Ken gasped exaggeratedly with his hands on his mouth.

"H-he did?" he asked surprised.

"That suck. He just took her away from me to prevent me from liking her more. Isn't that annoying?" he said irritably. Ken frowned.