32. PEACHES AND CREAM

Taehyung's POV

Jin was doing good these days. He said he's regaining his memories quickly and he seems to almost remember everything. We also talked to his parents already, they said that they just wanted to protect Jin that's why they did that. They we're shocked when they first heard that Jin was remembering everything, but what shocked them the most was when Jin told them about what happened to him in the hands of 'Nix' and also the baby.

His parents swore that they will do everything in their power to help us find whoever it is that harmed Jin. And as for the baby, they respected our decision on keeping it. And after that day things just went on smoothly.

"TaeTae"

I turned to look at Jin. He is leaning in the sink while looking at the pile of foods in table in front of him. We are in the kitchen finding something to eat because he craves for something that he didn't know of. So we decided to rummage on our pantry to help him make up his mind.

"Come here, please."

I walked towards him and noticed that he has a plate full of whip cream beside him. Did he ate those?

"Jinnie, did you ate these? Is this what you've been looking for?"

"No. This this tastes bad."

He said with a pout. I shaked my head to his actions. He's cute. I pecked his lips.

"Tell me what do you want, hmm?"
"I really don't know Tae."

I squished his face with my hands which made and placed kisses on his lips. But as much as I'm addicted to his lips, I needed to take care of our baby first.

"It's okay. I'll keep searching our pantry, maybe you'll finally find something you like."

"Wait! I think I know what I like."

"What is it? Tell me. I'll get it for you."

What he did next was out of the options I have in my mind. He dipped a finger in his whipped cream and smeared it on my lips and shove his face near me in an instant. He stuck his tongue out and started Licking and tasting the whipped cream in my lips.
"Much better." He whispered.
When there is nothing left, he repeated the process, and I can't stop myself and I responded to his teases. When he is giving his last lick on my lips I opened my mouth and took him in. Sucking on his tongue. I can taste the remnants of the whipped cream present in his mouth. He's right this tastes delicious.

I heard him moan against my mouth, which then encouraged me to carry on what I'm doing. I reached for the whipped cream on the table and get a good amount on my finger and put it on Jin's neck. I broke away from the kiss that we shared to focus on his neck. I started kissing his neck and sucking on it, I felt him tugging my hair, while panting heavily.

"Tae ..."

He pushed me away. I was bewildered for a moment, when I felt something touched my neck. I looked at it and saw that he's done the same thing as I did to him.

"Let me taste more."

I felt his tongue licking my neck which send shivers to me. I pulled him by the waist and made him feel what he's capable of doing to me.

My mind was clouded and I lost track of time, I don't know how long we have been doing this. All in my mind now was how good this feels.

"Ahhhh!"

I heard someone shout. It was not me nor Jin. When I opened my eyes. I saw a body lying down on the ground.

"What the hell! Who did this?"

I shouted. The man is lying dead with a knive buried in his chest straight through his heart. I looked at the knive and it was familiar. This was our kitchen knife.

This can't be? I looked at Jin as if asking him if he did this.

"I did that. I felt someone's coming out of our room. I sensed danger so I grabbed the knife and threw it straight at him."

My eyes are wide with what he said. For a moment I forgot that he is also an agent. But when I remembered, it's not impossible for him to do that. It's amazing how he sensed that to think that we're busy with each other.

"It's okay. We'll just call Yoongi or your parents to send some of the league's men to clean this up for us."

A sudden ring was heard inside the room. We searched for the source of the sound when we heard it coming from the Intruders pocket. We picked it up and saw an unknown number is calling. When we answered the call we were greeted by what seems to be a recorded message.

"Wanna know me?

I'm Helios and I'll be your nightmare Erebus and Nix."