EPILOGUE

After 4 years ....

Taehyung and Jin got married after he gave birth to his first baby named Yeonjun. The baby got ever features of Seokjin and he is a real mini version of his father.

Taehyung was overjoyed as he first held the baby in his arms that he even cried for straight ten minutes. Seokjin was indeed so lucky to have him in his life, seeing him so happy like that, no one would think that he is not the father of the baby.

Taehyung didn't allowed Seokjin to get tired when Yeonjun was still a baby, he took all the work for him and would take care of him in the middle of night talking to their son.

Taking care of they baby was not a duty for Taehyung, but instead it became his everything and Seokjin can see how much Taehyung loves him.

As for him and Yoongi, they made up. He had forgiven him after all they're brothers.

About Yoongi and Jimin, well, up until now Yoongi is still making up for all his wrong doings but Jimin is clearly still so in love with him and Seokjin knew his brother just needs to persevere a little and he will get the happy ending he deserves. They're still husbands afterall because it reached Seokjin that those two got only separated but not divorced. He thinks that those two is a real life K-drama and he enjoys watching them.

Well, we all know Jungkook likes Jimin but he understood and made way for Yoongi which Yoongi is very thankful. Jungkook is still there taking cate of Jimin and Yoongi's baby. He said he's still young and love will come knocking at him at the right time. Seokjin teased the three of a polygamous marriage but they said nothing.

While there was Hoseok and Namjoon who travels all around the world maximizing their time together. Hoseok is finally reunited with his family too and that just made him so happy. The couple plans on marrying real soon as they are not getting any younger.

Now as for both of them, four years after they are still happily married. Of course they had small fights but everything was fixable. They lived a simple life and all of them cut ties in the messy world of assassins .

And today, Seokjin was in the bathroom looking at the small kit he has on his hand.

Positive.

"Jinnie baby, what's the result?" Taehyung knocked on his door. He opened the door and handed the kit to Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he shouts for joy and lifted him up to kiss him.

"Thank you, Jinnie. This is the best gift ever."

"Happy anniversary, TaeTae. I love you!"

"I love you too."

The door opened and a running baby Yeonjun came.

"I LOVE YOU TWO TOO!"

They laughed at his cuteness.

Seokjin got his dream. A happy life and a happy family with the only man he loved his whole life. If he has to go through everything again he will gladly do it, because everything happened for a reason and it lead him to this life and he can't ask for more.

He will live contently with Taehyung beside him and their children. This is the best life that both him and Taehyung won't trade for anything.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

My first born is finished and I'm bawling. I don't want to end this but we have to let them go and let them be happy. I'm emotional but I really wanna thank you all for the love and support you gave me.

I never thought that this book will even get attention I'm content with 2 people reading this until one day y'all came one by one reaching 1k reads up to 10k now we're on 45-46k. You made me confident that I can write, not the best yes, but a work in progress.

I love you all so so much. I wish I would see you on my other books because I don't wanna say goodbye to you all.

This is Gorgeous and this baby is signing off ... 😭😭😭