Chapter 18 -

Bulma, vegeta and trunks had just finished their food at a small restaurant, as Bulma went to pay for the food Trunks noticed Goten with his mother and brother.
"Hey look! It's Goten!" Trunks ran off to see him, Bulma looked over at them as she finished paying, she then grabbed Vegeta by the arm.
"Come on, lets say hi" she smiled as she pulled at his arm.
"Why would I want to speak to that bitch?" He growled
"Well, you like it or not you are carrying her ex husbands baby. So perhaps be a bit more kind?!" She snapped back at him, he turned his back at her huffing. Before she could say anything else ChiChi ran up and gave Bulma a hug with a fake smile, with Gohan and Goten following behind carrying her shopping.
"Where's dad?" Goten asked looking around, causing vegeta to grit his teeth, Bulma noticed his annoyance and smiled at Goten.
"Oh he's doing a little training is all..."
ChiChi grinned looking over at Vegeta who still had his back turned "oh, so he's doing the same to you huh? Be surprised if he shows his face when the baby is born."
Gohan and Goten took a step back not wanting to get involved in any conflict. Vegeta turned to face ChiChi glaring at her, before he was going to give a response Bulma stepped in.
"Okay, we need to behave like adults! ChiChi, how would you like to come down for dinner later?"
Vegeta glared at Bulma before he took off heading home. ChiChi sighed and agreed she knew Bulma was right about them having to behave like adults.

~*~*~*~
Back home Vegeta stormed in, Yamcha walked out the kitchen seeing Vegeta heading his way.
"Oh hey Vegeta! Are you wanting a beer?" He smiled nervously offering him a can.
Vegeta looked at him raising a brow "are you stupid?!"
"Oh right, you a vodka kind of guy?"
Vegeta held the bridge of his nose in annoyance and pushed Yamcha out the way to get himself a glass of water. Yamcha looked back and then realised what he had offered.
"Oh man, I'm sorry vegeta I.."
"Save it!" Vegeta snapped not allowing Yamcha to finish his sentence.
"Um. How did lunch out go?" Yamcha asked trying to change topic and break the awkwardness
"Why do you even care?" Vegeta snapped back before sipping his water
"I'm trying to have a conversation with you"
"That's a shame, cos I'm not interested" vegeta pushed Yamcha out the way heading to his room.