Chapter 16 -

"Uhhhn..right ...there!" Goku gripped hard on the sheet beneath him almost ripping it off, he panted heavily as he watched Vegeta knelt at the end of the bed engulfing Gokus member; whilst thrusting his finger inside rubbing against his soft spot. It became a routine every morning and night, vegeta was hungry for sex perhaps to do with his pregnancy hormones rising.
Vegeta was doing long and hard sucks drool escaping from his mouth and trailing down the shaft. Goku biting his lip hard to not make too much noise. He knew everyone else in the house were still sleeping. He could feel himself close to release, he started to thrust into Vegeta's mouth. Vegeta sucked harder following the thrusts using his other hand to gently massage the ballsack.
"Uh Vegetaaa!" Goku moaned out as he released his hot cum down Vegeta's throat.
Vegeta swallowed whilst sucking, some of the seed escaping side of his mouth. Goku looked down and grinned.
"Looked like you enjoyed that too" he grinned more at his mate.
Vegeta releasing the cock from his mouth still fingering Gokus entrance, wiped the cum from his mouth "shut up" he quickly pulled his finger out and without warning slammed his dick inside goku.
"Fuck!" Goku threw his head back with a gasp
"What was that?" Vegeta smirked as he thrusted in hard watching as his mate had his eyes closed and drooling slightly in pleasure. He placed his mates legs over his shoulders as he began to thrust in even deeper and harder, both moaning in sync with each of the thrusts. Vegeta started slamming into his mate even harder his hips slapping into thighs as he done it. Goku was unable to form any words or sounds due to the pleasure travelling through his body.
"You love my cock inside you, you take it so well" vegeta grinned watching his mate cum covering his chest. As he started to thrust fast with his hard slams, he could feel himself close to climax as he started to slow down a little.
"Mm cum inside me...it's not like I'll get pregnant" goku winked
Vegeta stopped and looked down at his mate.
"Oh really now?" He pulled out "nice to see this is all just a joke to you!" He got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Wow, What?" Goku sat up "shit, those pregnancy hormones are really hitting him hard" he scratched back of his head.

half hour passed, Vegeta walked back into the room after having a bath. He noticed a note placed on the bed, he picked it up and read.
Just out doing some light training, not sure when I'll be back.
"Son of a bitch!" Vegeta snarled "I refuse to be treated like some proxy house wife! How dare he mock me knowing I can't train right now!!!"
Bulma heard vegeta screaming down the hall way she looked over at Yamcha who was on the console with Trunks. "Uh, mind going to see what's going on?" Bulma asked
Yamcha looked over his shoulder and laughed nervously "uh, why me? I mean you married him maybe you're best to do it?!" With that she slapped him across back of the head.
"I thought maybe since you are male that Vegeta would perhaps speak to you!"
"Or is it because you know he'll freak out more when you suggested Goku to go training?!" Yamcha raised a brow at her and Trunks looked over at her too.
Bulma laughed nervously "alright, I'll see if I can calm him down"
"Want me to come?" Trunks asked looking over to his mum who looked slightly nervous.
"Oh no sweetheart, I got this" she smiled at him as she then started to head over to find Vegeta.