Chapter 36

Vegeta dug his nails into the soil beneath him feeling his cock being engulfed in Goku's mouth.
"F-fuck!!" Vegeta panted thrusting his hips into Goku's mouth, his breathing getting heavier.

Goku sucked harder , his fingers massaging inside walls of Vegeta's entrance. Intoxicated in Vegetas sweet musky scent, he moaned feeling Vegetas cock twitch inside his mouth.
"I'm close, fuck I'm close!" Vegeta moaned digging his nails further into the dirt, he felt himself release into Goku's mouth. Goku swallowed the sweet thick substance before letting the satisfied cock slip out his mouth and pulled his fingers from the tight entrance. He planted soft kisses up and down Vegeta's inner thighs, before holding his legs wide and thrusting himself into the tight eager hole.
Vegeta feeling his inner walls stretch gasped and let out a moan. He thrusted his hips up against Goku's feeling his sweet spot being hit each thrust, he threw his head back, mouth wide open, drool beginning to escape from side of his mouth; eyes becoming half lidded. 
"Oh Vegeta, I've not even fucked you hard yet and you are already writhing beneath me" goku smirked
"Shut the fuck up!" Vegeta snarled fighting back a moan as Goku continued to thrust into him at a steady pace.
"Oh man, should see your face right now..." Goku kept his smirk as he thrusted in harder watching as Vegeta's eyes rolled back, mouth slack jawed. "Who'd of thought, the prince of all sayians succumb to being fucked up the ass?" He thrusted in harder, vegeta moved his hands from the dirt to grip tight on Goku's back "I mean, it's not like you to show such weakness am I right?!" Goku stuck his tongue out with a smug look as he continued to thrust in hard.
Vegeta's eye's snapped open, he gritted his teeth "Kakarot...I swear I-" unable to finish his sentence as he felt his sensitive spot being rubbed, he dug his nails deep into Goku's back drawing blood.
"Hm?" Goku powered up to super sayian looking down at Vegeta with a smirk "you'll what Vegeta?" He said in a husky voice knowing he was arousing Vegeta more.
Vegeta's mouth slowly opened then shut, his face in awe ,unable to string any words other than subtle mewls.
"Hm,That's what I thought." Goku grinned as he thrusted in even harder quickening the pace.
"Ah! Kakar-" he was cut off by Goku's lips, he panted into their rough kiss.
"Now, now." Goku paused grinning as Vegeta furrowed his brow in annoyance as he didn't want to stop. "What's my name again?, Hm?" Goku grinned raising his brow at Vegeta.
"Urgh! Not this ...can't believe I've fallen for a complete halfwit like yourself!"
Goku pulled out powering down he laid onto his back pulling Vegeta on top of him.
"Oh, my poor little prince's ego" Goku hummed
Vegeta looked down quirking his brow at Goku as he was straddled above him "I know what you're trying to do. And it's not working!"
"Isn't it?" Goku grinned guiding himself into Vegeta again. "You already seem irked" he squeezed Vegeta's ass cheek before giving them a slap as he rested the base of his feet on the soil, raising his hips to thrust in hard.
"Ah, f-fuck!" Vegeta moaned out feeling the hard thrusts, his hard cock bouncing at each thrust that was ploughed into him.
"Honestly, you should see your face right now...you look kinda ridiculous" Goku let out a laugh as Vegeta glared down at him. He felt his hands being pinned on the ground as Vegeta leaned into his face with a snarl.
"I'll show you ridiculous!" Vegeta said through his teeth "I'll fuck the living daylights out of you!" He powered up glaring as Goku looked up at him with a smug expression.
"You can try." Goku powered up before poking Vegeta on the nose taunting him.
"Dammit! Why must you do this?!" He climbed off Goku "if it's fucking you are wanting-" he got between Goku's legs spreading them open, he looked seeing Goku now resting his arms behind his head with a goofy grin. "You just had to ask, now, now I'm not going to be as gentle!"
"Whatever you say"
Vegeta sneered at Goku as he thrusted himself in, he looked in shocked to see Goku not even wincing.
"Is it in yet?" Goku raised a brow grinning, hiding the fact that he did in fact feel sharp pain but didn't want to let on that it hurt.
"It's like that now?!" He gripped Goku's hips as he thrusted in hard ensuring to hit the right area causing Goku to convulse in pleasure. "What were we saying?..." he asked with a smug grin as Goku moaned out. He pulled his cock out so only the tip was touching before slamming in hard, hips smacking at the force, he done this a couple of times, Goku moaning out in ecstasy had Vegeta look smug.
"Mm, I win!"
"W-what?!" Vegeta thrusted in harder furrowing his brows.
"I got what I wanted!...meaning...I...win!" Goku lolled his head back rocking his hips into vegeta.
"Well that's just silly-" vegeta grunted as he thrusted in even harder "you know simply asking you'd of got it anyway!"
"Ah-Ha! Yeah...mm, but ...not like this! Oh shit I'm close!" Goku's breathing became shallow his eyelids feeling heavy as he enjoyed the pleasure of being fucked ravaged. Few more hard thrusts and the both came hard, Goku's chest coated in his own seed, Vegeta pulled out watching as pool of his seed trickled out of Goku's tight hole. Both powered down collapsing next to each other. "Mm, shall we take this inside?" goku raised a brow as Vegeta was catching his breath.