EIGHTEEN

Consider this a special chapter ;)

Jimin got home that day feeling extra horny that he usually did. After witnessing and hearing Jin and Taehyung, he wanted his husband badly. He was a bit annoyed when he got home to not find his husband home already, but he didn't let that ruin his mood.

Instead, he stripped out of his clothes and hop in the shower. He wanted to make sure he was fresh and clean by the time his husband got home. Once he was done showering, he didn't bother getting dress. Jimin walked out into their living room while running his hand over his member, he couldn't wait for Jungkook to get home.

"I wonder if Tae and Jin would be open for a foursome, I know Jungkook would be, but Tae-"

"Jimin?" Jungkook said as he walked into his house and saw his husband butt naked with his member in his hand. Jimin turned and smile at Jungkook. "I thought I would have to take care of myself tonight," Jimin said and walked over to Jungkook not wasting no time as he began unbuttoning his husband shirt.

"Babe are you okay?" Jungkook questions as he looked at his husband and started helping him by removing his pants. He wasn't surprised to see Jimin like this. Jimin usual did stuff like this, it was the one thing that kept their marriage exciting as Jimin was extraordinarily open and adventurous.

"I want you so bad," Jimin whispered out his eyes filled with lust, he slips down between Jungkook's leg, pulling his pants down to his ankles and helping him to take them off. He could still hear Jin's moans and Taehyung's grunts in his head, and that made him, even more, turned out. He couldn't wait to feel Jungkook buried deep within him.

He got back up and pulled Jungkook by his tie, "I want to ride you tonight." Jimin said and pushed a surprised Jungkook down on the couch. "Someone's very hungry tonight," Jungkook said with a chuckle. "You have no idea, and you made me wait so long," Jimin said with a pout.

Jungkook leans his head back as Jimin began stroking his member. Once he was hard to Jimin's liking, Jimin turned his back towards his husband and squat down over his member, sliding himself down on Jungkook's length, not allowing time for preparations. He was too horny to wait, he just wanted to be fucked.

"Jimin" Jungkook moaned out as he felt Jimin's tightness wrapped around his length.

"Ahhh....fuck!" Jimin screamed out as he filled himself with his husband member.

Jungkook rests his hands on Jimin's waist, getting ready to take control, but Jimin pushes his hands off. "Let me ride you, daddy." Jimin moans out as he begins to rock back on forth on Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked and leaned back, resting his hands behind his head as he watched Jimin grind again on forth on his cock.

Jimin leans forward, lift his ass slightly before slamming back down on Jungkook. He continued doing this repeatedly while moaning out his husband's name and stroking his own member.

Jungkook grunts in pleasure as he watches his member disappear and appear ever so often out of Jimin's hole. He loved when Jimin took control. Jimin was never afraid to take what he wanted when he wanted it.

"Daddy, I am gonna come." Jimin moaned out. Jungkook gripped onto Jimin's waist and push him up on his feet, causing his member to slip out.

Jimin annoyed turned to look at Jungkook, but Jungkook pushes his head down, bending him over and slams into him. "Oh, fuck!" Jimin squeals out as Jungkook began pounding into his hole.

"Is this what you wanted? You wanted Daddy to fuck this ass of yours?" Jungkook grunts as he pounds mercilessly into Jimin's hole.

Jimin not being able to control himself came all over the floor as he cried out.

"J-Jungkook" he moaned out, gripping onto the table in front of him for support as Jungkook continues to thrust hard and fast in him.

Jimin knew he could only be in control with his husband for so long and now he had awoken the beast within Jungkook, there was no way he was going to be able to sleep tonight, and he loved it. Tonight was the perfect time to bring about his thought and deepest desire.

"Fuck!" Jungkook grunts as he exploded inside of Jimin. Jimin pushes back on Jungkook and grinds his hips milking his husband of every drop of his cum.

"Babe, what do you think about having a foursome with Jin and Tae?" Jimin asks as Jungkook pulls out him.

****

A/N: I don't even know what I be writing anymore.