TWO

Seokjin was beyond annoyed as he got up of the bed and grabbed a shirt and shorts to put on. He couldn't believe his husband rejected him for sex. All because it wasn't on a night that was not a work night.

As annoyed as he was though he wouldn't make a stink about it. Arguing was not something Taehyung, and he did in their time together. They usually resolve things or just let it go away.

Taehyung would always find a way to make things up to Jin even if he wasn't wrong.

As Jin got back into the bed, Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a spooning position. "I love you so much." He said, kissing Jin on his neck as he snuggled closer to him.

Jin sighed and murmured an I love you back. Although he was still salty about what had happened earlier.

Taehyung was the perfect husband for him all he needed was for him to have a bit more spice to him and not be exact with certain things. He's afraid to say anything because he doesn't want for them to argue over issues such as sex, or Taehyung not being jealous or showing interest when he does certain things. He would probably think Jin's childish. Therefore it was best if he kept quiet.
*****
Jin's Pov:

The morning when I got up, Taehyung had already left for work. I could usually tell as he leaves me a note every morning on my side table telling me to have a good day and to eat well.

I already knew he had prepared my breakfast before I even went into the kitchen. However, what surprised me was a lunch kit sitting on the counter. It seems he had forgotten that I told him I was having lunch with our new attorney. I placed the food back in the refrigerator. I grabbed my breakfast sandwich and headed out the door.

I was hoping for a smooth day at work.

*****

Once I got into the office. I placed my belongings on my desk and asked my colleague Jimin if he wanted to go with me to the breakroom to get water as we made it into the break room I washed my cup and filled it with water and ice.

I noticed that Jimin had a limp, so curiosity got the best of me, "Jimin, why are you walking like that, everything okay?"

He blushed, "you know how things get sometimes. Jungkook was a bit rough last night. He doesn't let me rest sometimes. I'm sure Taehyung be all over you too." Yeah, I don't know. Must be nice.

"Taehyung and I don't get rough like that," I said with a fake laugh.

His eyes widen, "no? You are lying. I'm sure even back in your honeymoon stage y'all probably did it ten times per day."

I looked down and played with the cover of my water bottle. "Are you for real Jin? You don't go at it like animals? I Taehyung has a freaky side to him, I see the way he looks at you. You can't deny it. Are you shy?"

"Taehyung and I don't go it like animals. Our sex life is pretty simple. We don't have sex every night. I want to, but he doesn't. He's caring and does everything for me, but when it comes to sex, he's a bit different." I was embarrassed confessing this to Jimin.

"Wow! I would have never guessed. Especially not with the way he looks at you. I swear he undresses you when we are out. Even Jungkook noticed it. He said y'all must go at it a lot." I laughed. "You are not talking about my Taehyung. Taehyung is such a prude; he likes things pure vanilla. He doesn't even talk dirty."

"I'm in shock right now, Jin. Is that what you like too?"

"No, but our marriage is fine, so I don't bring it up. I think our sex life is boring. I wish he'd get jealous, flirt and let us have sex whenever, but he doesn't do either, and it frustrates me at times."

"Do you dress up? Like you should lay in bed naked and wait for him. I can show you somethings. Jungkook goes crazy when he comes home, and I am bent over the sofa naked waiting for him. You should try that."

I burst out laughing. "You do what?"

"Trust me, it works. Don't judge me." He said, slapping me on the shoulder.

"Taehyung would probably freak out if he saw me like that. We don't get down like that in our house. He's very conservative. I wish we could, though." I told him and taking in a deep sigh. I wish Taehyung were into be spontaneous, but he's not, and it's something I have to be okay with.

"I don't believe you. The Taehyung I've seen seems like he has you bent over every night. It's okay if you don't want to share your sex life with me." Jimin said, shaking his head and walked out of the break room. I don't understand why it was so hard for him to believe me.

I grabbed some napkins to wrap around my bottle and followed behind him, but stop in my tracks as I came in contact with our new attorney, Kim Namjoon, "Hi."

He walked closer to me and closed the gap between us, "Are we on for lunch today?"

"Y-Yes" I stuttered like an idiot. Namjoon was one of the hottest attorneys we have. Everything about him was sexy, his dimples, height, voice, even his sarcastic way of being.

"Do I make you nervous Seokjin?" He leans down and whispers into my ear

I back up, and he pulls me back closer, "I'm guessing that answers my question."

"Namjoon I'm married." He already knew this, but since he started that hasn't stopped him from flirting.

"Your husband doesn't work here now, does he?"

"N-no, but..." I was cut off when he placed a kiss on my cheek, "no but's. I'll see you for lunch." He turned and walked out of the break room, leaving me with a slight tingle in my stomach. I was dumbfounded.