TWENTY-THREE

Jin moaned against Taehyung's member that was thrusting in and out of his mouth. While the dildo continued to pound in and out his hole.

Taehyung was using the remote to increase the speed of the dildo, which drove Jin insane. He wanted desperately to cum, but he couldn't. He wasn't allowed to.

His eyes watered as Taehyung's member hits the back of his throat repeatedly.

He choked when he felt the vibration of the cock ring on his member. His stomach tightened, but the ring restrains his release.

He looks up his husband, his eyes pleading to cum. Taehyung ignores his plea and thrusts harder into his mouth, using the leash to hold Jin in place as he came into his mouth.

He tugs the leash backward and allows Jin to swallow all his cum. Jin gags as he tries to breathe and swallow at the same time.

Once he's done and able to lick the remains of his lips. Taehyung releases his hold on the leash and walks towards where the machine was still pounding into Jin.

Jin falls face down onto the pillow before him, pushing back at the dildo that was plunging deep into him. He cried out, "Please, I want to cum." to his husband. However, Taehyung only watched the scenery in front of him in admiration.

The way the dildo pulled out and push into Jin's hole made him hard again. He could see and feel himself doing the same to his husband.

He turns off the machine and pulls it out Jin's hole, which caused a pop sound, and Jin's hole glistened with the lube that was surrounding it.

Taehyung took four of his fingers and rubbed them over Jin's hole before sticking them in. Jin fell onto to bed and cried out as his husband worked his finger into him.

While thrusting his fingers into Jin, Taehyung began stroking his member, getting it hard and ready.

"On your knees, baby."

Jin struggled but got onto his knees as the wobbled slightly. He was in distress and overflowing with pleasure with desperation to cum.

Once on his knees, Taehyung removed his finger and reached and took one of his dildoes from the kit he had brought into the room, one that was smaller than the previous one and insert it into Jin.

Jin was comfortable with the new toy because it wasn't intrusive or as big as the others.

He was a bit annoyed because it wasn't moving as the other did, but vibrating slowly.

Taehyung placed his left leg onto the bed and reached for the leash around Jin's neck. Pulling on it, causing Jin to arch is back as his head pulls backward.

He positioned himself at Jin's hole and pushed in slowly while using his other hand to hold the dildo in place.

"Fuckkkk," Jin screamed out as his husband entered him. It was his very first time experiencing a double penetration, and it hurt like hell.

"No cursing." Taehyung demanded

Jin bites into his lips and tried to control his breathing and the words that wanted to leave his mouth as Taehyung began pushing into him while moving the dildo simultaneously around inside of him.

After the pain had subsided, he started to feel immense pleasure. His member was growing more in desperation for a release.

He cried out and begged his husband. "I promise I won't ever do a threesome or foursome. I only want you, please, please make cum." He cried out.

Taehyung smirked as he thrust deeply into and turned up the vibration on the dildo. Which causes him to grunt and moans in pleasure as he could feel the effects of the vibration.

After deciding, he had made his husband suffer enough; he releases Jin's leash and pulls the cock ring off of him.

As soon as the ring is off, Jin explodes onto the sheet and screams out Taehyung name.

The strength of his orgasm causes his hole to grip onto Taehyung's member. Taehyung pulled out the vibrating dildo and threw it onto the floor.

He grips onto Jin's waist and pounds mercilessly into him. As he felt himself getting close to his release, he pulls out of Jin and strokes himself, his cum releasing all over Jin's ass and at his back.

Jin fell onto his stomach as his knees gave out on him. He had never experienced that side of his husband before. He thought he was going to lose it if Taehyung hadn't made him cum.

Taehyung slapped Jin on his ass, "mine and only mine."