What if Kion became Evil?

I know I have been a bit hard (the other voice: A BIT) alright i was harsh on kionxfuli shippers even though i am one its just i decided to jump trains during the second half of season 3, but this one is going to be a kiuli episode. SO grab the tissues

Approximate Time Line Split-TLG Season 3 Episode 1

The final battle for the Pridelands, a massive war that ended the conflict between Scar and the Pridelands once and for all. However Scar had one last trick up his sleeve. He told Ushari to strike at Kion, which gave him a scar of his own. Kion would venture out to the Tree of life and rule it alongside Rani, however in this universe...he wasn't so lucky.

Universe: Earth URNFF-923797

It was over, the pridelanders won. They have defeated scar, although he should be, Kion wasn't happy, in fact he was angry. But he forgot all about that when Fuli walked up to him.

"are you alright" she asked as she leaned against kion without him knowing"

"I dont know, this scar hurts, it makes me feel-"

"angry"

"exactly"

"Kion, I have known you for a long time, you can get through this, now come on, lets go home"

Kion knew fuli was right. I never noticed how beautiful she looks Kion thought what am i thinking, she is my friend, she would never be with me and besides she is a cheetah this thinking was making Kion stressed which didn't help because of his scar. But for some reason he felt rage, going through his veins, it felt good.

"hey Kion, are you alrig-"said bunga before being hit by kion

Everyone was surprised by kions Actions. He had never acted so aggressive before. they tried reasoning before they attacked Kion, one by one the guard fell, then Kion Pinned down fuli, he was about to slash her throat until he looked in her eyes, he couldn't do it. He ran off frustrated. As for Fuli, she was in shock at what just happened. 

I know this is short but I tried to put in as much detail as possible and i needed to leave off on a cliffhanger (wink) what do you think will happen next. Also the next chapter Is going to be mixed media meaning I made a video to go along with the story.