What if Fuli was jealous of Rani? Part 2

Now it was time for everyone to start heading to the pridelands. kion, Rani, Bunga, Anga, Azaad, and Baylio were going while everyone else stayed to protect the tree of life. Kion was the most excited mostly because he finally gets the chance to show rani his home. As for azaad, he would try to hang around fuli, and sometimes he would say something like"you are beautiful" but fuli wouldn't hear it.As for kopa, he was mostly excited to see his brother.

After a few days of traveling, kion and everyone else made it to the pridelands rani was mostly surprised at the landscape.

"I told you it was beautiful" said Kion as he noticed her reaction

"it is" replied rani

Kion walked up to pride rock to see his parents

"Mom Dad" yelled Kion

'Hello kion, I see you came to visit" said simba

"yeah,mom, dad, you remember Rani right"

"Yes I remember. so Kion, I need to tell you something"

"what is that"

Simba hesitated at first but knows that kion deserves the truth

".....you have an older brother"

"what"

"SURPRISE" Yelled Kopa as he pounced on Kion"So this is the little King"

"Mom, dad" said Kion

"Kion this is Kopa, your older brother"

"Sup little bro" said Kopa as he gave kion a noogie

"Seems like they are already acting like brothers' said Rani

"Um Kopa, can you stop"

"sorry"

"So, why did't you tell me about him"

"well you see, it was hard for me and your mother to tell so we just kept it secret"

"and why is that"

"Well you see, A bit after Kiara was born, Kopa started to hang out with Vitani, being the daughter of Zira at the time, she attacked Kopa, we found him and thought he was dead, It was hard for me and your mother, even for Kiara even though she doesn't remember much now"

"But Now im back" said Kopa"and this must be Rani"

"Yes, so Dad, does this mean kopa is-"asked Kion

"No, I decided to let kiara Keep her position, she earned it, i just want to be with Vitani"

"Wait, are you two-"

"a couple yes" Just then Kopa decided to push down Kion. In Kopa's defense he missed out on 14 years of annoying his little brother, so now Kion is getting it all at once. The 2 immediately start to fight as Rani smiled and rolled her eyes happy that kion was bonding with his brother, even if it means him getting knocked down several times.

As for Azaad, he was running out of Ideas to talk to fuli, until he realized he could get advice from the Lion guard(now night pride) to see if they could help with his situation since they have known Fuli for a long time.

"hey Azaad, whats up"asked bunga

"well, um, lets say you found a girl you like, but you dont know how to tell her your feelings' replied azaad

"Waiiiiiiiit, you like fuli don't you" 

"wait how did you-"

"Its kind of obvious" said Kion

"yes so how do I tell her the way i feel"

"Simple, just be yourself" (A/N oh how I wish this was true in the real world)

He thought about this for a moment, when he had a spark of inspiration. He smiled, thanked Kion, and ran off into the distance, fueled by his love

Meanwhile

Fuli, for some reason felt a lot of jealousy for Kion, when she sees Kion and Rani together, she gets angry, she knew they loved each other, but its wasn't that easy to get over it. She started to walk and as she passed by a cave she felt a feeling, as if whatever was in the cave was calling to her.

She walked in, she felt her anger slowly overtaking her mind and body. She knew it was happening, but she let it bottle up

she was consumed by darkness (that is totally not venom, for sure, not venom, the evil space blob that exploits your rage, totally not him, its totally different). She felt rage, pure anger in its rawest form, and it felt good.

Meanwhile, Azaad was running around the pridelands to see if he could find Fuli when something pinned him down.

"where's Kion" it asked

"Fuli"

Meanwhile 

Kion, Kovu, and Kopa were hanging out while their mates were talking to each other, basically it was a day to relax, instead they played around like a bunch of cubs, but Kopa's excuse was that he was gone and missed a lot of time hanging out with his brother.

But then they had an idea, they would scare their mates out of nowhere by pouncing on them inning them down when they least expected it. They hid as Kiara, Rani, and Vitani walked by.

"-and thats how me and Kopa met," said Vitani.

"That was sweet," said Kiara. It felt good to clear the air and finally catch up to their whole extended family, even if it was a mess.

"Better than how me and kion met," said Rani.

"How did you two meet"' asked Vitani.

"I pinned him down out of nowhere thinking he was a threat."

As if it was on cue, Kiara, Rani, and vitani were immediately pinned down by their boyfriends.

"Surprise" remarked Kion, wearing his sister's sarcastic smile.

"Whats going on" asked Kiara.

"we thought it would be funny to surprise you out of nowhere, ....and we were right" said Kopa.

"Next time you try that, I will tear you to shreds" remarked Vitani. But she, too, was half-joking. After all, boys would be boys.

"You wouldn't do that to me 'Tani' "said Kopa

"You're right!" Replied Vitani

The rest of the day was essentially a triple date for everyone, and it was enjoyable. It felt like they were finally a happy, complete family. Until they saw chaos. Animals were running in every direction, and trees were bent and broken. Everyone went over to investigate the cause of the destruction. There, stood in the middle of it all, was Fuli.

"HEY FULI, WHAT HAPPENED" Shouted Kion. because After all, he was still a bit far away from Fuli.

"KION" shouted an injured Azaad. "DON'T TRUST HER! SHE'S CRAZY"

Kion looked confused. "wait what"

As if it was on cue Fuli attacked the three royal couples. Luckily Anga was able to spot them and went to get the Lion Guard and the Night Pride.

"Fuli, whats going on," asked Rani.

"Payback,"' she said as her voice went back and forth from her normal, bright voice to a much, much darker tone. deep to normal

Also I want to give a shout-out to @Nicorozner1 For going over this thing, and Season 2 already in pre-production, I just need your support.