What if Fuli was jealous of Rani? Part 3

"whats going on" asked Rani confused on whats going on

"you took Kion away from me" said Fuli

"what are you talking about" asked kion wondering what Fuli was talking about.

"we were supposed to be together but she took you away from ME"

Everyone was confused mainly because the news that fuli liked Kion was new to everyone, sure they had an awkward moment here and there but nothing indicating she liked him. When Azaad heard Fuli admit she liked kion, he just looked down disappointed. The Lion guard and night pride showed up and tried to calm fuli down, but she is out of control, the anger made her corrupted and stronger, which gives her an advantage. 

Fuli leaped at the lion guard and night pride, everyone tried to reason with her, but she was out of control. Eventually the guard and night pride were left with no choice but they have to fight fuli, everyone surrounded fuli but then she smiled as an army of old lion guard villains showed up, they looked around and even saw Jasiri and her clan among them, they realized Fuli corrupted them (totally not venom, its just that she can do that). They were outmatched, but they had to protect the pridelands.

But the fight eventually got so bad that Simba and Nala joined with the rest of the pride. it was chaos, But Fuli was unstoppable, no one could beat her, the darkness (that is totally not venom) made her more powerful. Fuli knew that she had to stop the fight for her plan to work. So she pinned down simba and Nala. Kion noticed his parents and everyone stopped Fighting.

"FULI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" asked Kion

"I will give you 2 options, either give us the pridelands and become my king or we will take it by force and they die" said fuli

"Kion, DONT"yelled Simba

"Fuli, let go of my parents" said Kion afraid 

"NO, now what do you chose"

Kion knew what he had to do, he had to keep his family safe, even if it means not seeing them. Kion walked over to Rani with tears in her eyes and Hugged each other as they say goodbye

"alright Fuli, you can have the pridelands and....................i....will.....be.....your........king" said Kion disappointed

Fuli released simba and Nala as Kion walked over to Fuli's Side. 

"Now kion, roar"

"what"

"use the roar on them"

"i'm sorry" said Kion as he looked at his family and friends with tears in his eyes.

"fuli, you wont get away with this" said Rani

"But I have already, the next time you see Kion, he will be nothing like the pathetic Lion he is now, now my king, do it"

Kion walked up to his friends and family, and looked at them crying, he took in a deep breath, and roared at them, hoping they landed safely

"There" said fuli as the darkness calmed down" that wasn't so hard, now come my king"

Kion and Fuli walked back to pride rock as fuli rubbed against Kion, they were now the new King and Queen of the pridelands.

Months later

Rani was in a field, she looked up and saw kion walking next to her, they smiled as they walked together, but then the clouds covered up the sun, then Lightning struck the Tree of life, she looked and all of a sudden, there was fire, chaos, death. She saw her parents hanging from a cliff, she ran over to them, hoping she could save them. but right when she got there, they fall into the fire below. she tried to find Kion, she ran across the field and Found Kion, over a body, it was a Lion cub.

"MOM"yelled the cub"HELP ME" 

Rani watched as Kion killed her. Rani just realized that  the cub kion just killed was her daughter, she saw Kion smiling, taking pleasure from her suffering.

"you are pathetic" he said smiling as Fuli walked up next to him" Fuli is a better mate than you are, you................... are............nothing"

Rani woke up breathing really fast. She looked over with a face of disappointment when she realized Kion was not there beside her. She is just getting used to not having Kion with her. She took in a deep breath and walked out of the tree of life.

"are you alright"

Rani turned around to see Kiara standing there.

"uh yeah, its just.......I miss him"

"I miss him also, but he did this to protect us"

"I know, but why would Fuli do this"

"she has held in her jealousy for so long to the point where her hate took over"

"Yeah but her anger was...unnatural. I still cant believe he was gone"

"how is Azaad taking this"

"He is upset, he left the tree of life and is back at his old home"

"right"

Rani went about her day as usual. She missed Kion ever since she last saw him, she looked at the cave paintings as she remembered when she fell in love with Kion. She spent the rest of the day patrolling the area, until she tripped and fell into a river. She managed to get the the surface of the water. She saw the rapids up ahead and tried to swim to shore, but the current was too strong. then everything went blank.

She woke up as she coughed up water. Rani looked around and recognized where she was. She was at the pridelands,  but it looked like a wasteland with only pride rock to remind her where she was. 

"Hey you" said a voice

Rani turned around and saw him standing there

"Kion" she said

"Rani, is it you"

"KION" yelled an angry voice

Rani saw a cheetah walk up and rub her head against Kion. It was Fuli.

"Rani" she said coldly

"fuli, what have you done" said Rani

"I have become a better ruler, a better Queen than you will ever be"

"A good queen wont let her people suffer,especially her King, I mean look around, there are dead bodies everywhere"

"Rani, you are so pathetic, Kion, teach her a lesson"

Kion walked up, he dipped his paw in some blood from a nearby animal.

"Rani, get as much help as possible" whispered kion to rani"now play along"

Kion swiped his paw across Rani's face smearing on the blood as Kion pretended to give her an real scratch.

"That should teach you a lesson, now GO, GET OUT OF HERE" said Kion pretending to be Evil. 

Rani Looked back and saw Kion smile at her. She ran back to the tree of Life with hope she will have kion with her again.

I saw Rise Of skywalker and I liked it. I wont spoil anything, but the ending is cool. Also For the Final episode (of the Season) I will also make a video to tie in to the story. I also acquired the rights to do a what if to another fan fic for season 2 so this will be fun.