Legends Vs Canon

There are a lot of significant differences between The Lion King's Canon and Legends Timeline. So today I'm going to go through most of them. Just a reminder That legends is the Lion King expanded Universe that the Fans Created (pre Lion Guard)

For example this video/fan fic would be considered legends

The most significant difference between Canon and Legends Is the lion Guard. In canon, the Lion Guard was created by Askari and it's leader had the roar of the elders. But in Legends the only ones who would protect the pridelands if there was a threat were the pride themselves.

Another difference is the son of Simba. In legends Simba's firstborn Son would be Kopa, while in Canon as far as we know Kiara was the oldest child, But there is a possibility of Kopa Being in canon. 

In legends Nala left the pridelands after scar attempted to "flirt" with her (you will get it when you are older). But in canon and the Live action lion king universe, Nala left to help her pride on her own.

The way that Ahadi and Uru died is different also. In legends Scar and his army Killed them while in Canon, Ahadi accidentally kills Uru. Ahadi died of heartbreak a few years later.

I also wanted to point out as far as we are concerned, Tiffu and Zuri only exist in the canon universe, not legends.

In Legends, Scar was evil in general and retrieved his scar from a fight, while in canon, scar became evil from the venom from the snake that gave him his scar.

In Canon Zira did have an actual relationship with scar while in legends Zira was infatuated with scar while scar could care less.

Another difference is that the lion King 2 takes place in 2010. While the Lion King 2/Lion Guard season 3 takes place in 2019. 

The lion king 1 1/2 in general is considered non canon. Some elements of the film exist in canon or Legends but Mostly Legends.

The tree of Life Only Exists in Canon.

Kion, Rani, the Lion guard, Night pride, tree of life, Janja, Jasiri, other outlanders, Queen Janna, tiffu and Zuri are examples of characters that only exist in Canon.

Legends also gives out a different vibe, for me its a calm vibe while with Canon, it feels more eventful end exciting because mainly the lion guard. 

But both Canon and Legends have a DISGUSTING FAN BASE WHY THE 18+ CONTENT, WHY, I DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR IT, WHY DOES YOUTUBE ALLOW THIS, WHY, YOU TOOK MY CHILDHOOD. (but seriously why)