What if Kion became Evil? Part 2

So i made a video specifically for this chapter to add emotion (smiles). So I made myself feel emotions while thinking about this at school, its either that or the fact that the girl i liked moved away. But i can handle this like a real man (CRIES WHILE EATING ICE CREAM)

That little outburst from Kion was only the start. He eventually went to Zira and teamed up with her pride. Every day they would attack the pridelands. 

Fuli was the one most affected by this, she just saw the one she cared about turn into a being of hate and power in an instant. She cried hoping kion would come home but he wouldn't come back, but evil took over his heart.

Meanwhile Zira organized a plan to take over the pridelands. Kovu didn't like the fact that kion was Zira's equal when it came to the chain of command but he just dealt with it. Vitani was impressed by Kion's strength and even developed a slight attraction to him.

The next day Zira's plan was in motion, but Simba was also ready, he gathered all his allies to help him defeat Zira. Everyone fought hard, but in the middle of the chaos, there stood Kion and Fuli looking at each other, Kion didn't hesitate to attack fuli, but she just wanted to bring him back. She tried to talk him to bEing good again while they were fighting

"KION THIS ISN'T YOU"

"THIS IS ME"

" THATS NOT TRUE, THE KION I REMEMBER WAS KIND CARING, AND WOULD ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING"

"THE KION YOU KNOW IS GONE"

It was no use, Kion wouldn't turn back, fuli knew that the pridelanders, but it wouldn't matter, the battle would be a loss if kion didnt return to her, she just wanted to tell him how she felt, to be with him, to at least have her back as her friend. She tried to fight off Kion but he was stronger. kion pinned fuli down, about to slice her throat.

"Kion....Please'

"Kion....Is.....GONE"

"at least.....let....me...tell you one last thing"

Fuli then Kissed kion, everything stopped as he remembered everything

This is the video I made just for this, your welcome

Kion was speechless, he never knew Fuli loved him, his heart raced and for once, he was kion, Leader of the lion guard, the fiercest of the pridelands, and son of Simba and Nala.

"Fuli" he said

"Kion, I-" 

But Zira noticed that Kion was turning back to good, so she decided to attack him, Kion fought hard with all his might but it was no use, he could not beat her, unless he used the roar, but it would be too powerful for him to handle given how injured he was, but he looked at fuli, and knew he had to do one last sacrifice. He focused and roared as hard as he could, killing Zira in the process, but it also blasted Kion backwards.

Fuli ran over to find Kion, she followed the trail of blood to see Kion hanging from a ledge of a cliff. Losing his grip

"Kion, give me your paw'

'No fuli, I had this coming, its-"

"No" she yelled with tears in her eye"no, i cant lose you, I love you Kion, please"(cries)

"Fuli, im sorry, but Im a goner'

"no, please"

"Fuli listen, i love you too, but Do me a favor, find someone, find a guy that will be there for you, stand by your side, and be willing to protect you at all costs"

"you are that guy kion"

"no i'm not, you deserve someone better, goodbye fuli"

Kion gave Fuli one last kiss

"goodbye Kion"

Kion let go of the ledge, as he fell to his death, he felt good inside, he knew fuli would find another guy and have cubs of her own, and live a happy life. And fuli did, she eventually met Azaad,as she got to know him, she had a connection with him like she did with Kion, they eventually became mates and had cubs of their own. but fuli would remember kion every night, and she smiled as she looked at the stars.

I know this is painful, but if I will make an alternate ending to this thing. But was it sad, also what did you think of the video. Subscribe to my channel, I will make a video just for the season finale. Anyways, I just need to finish insurgency, and write the alternate ending, and were good to go for the season finale