What if Simba lost?

I know the last scenario isn't finished but im trying a new format so you wont be stuck with the same story for a while

I Have a Brilliant Idea, Mind If i tweak the last one @Nicorozner1, thanks

The battle for Pride Rock is one to be remembered for generations. In your universe Simba came home and confronted Scar. After an intense battle Scar was devoured by the ones he trusted the most, thought to be gone. However in this world, things would tragically play out differently.

Universe: Earth URNFF-923898

It had come down to this moment, the moment where simba takes his destiny as king. He will avenge his father. But this time scar did something different, when simba tried to pounce he managed to trip him. Now instead of Scar hanging on for his life, it was simba. 

Scar then walked up and killed simba the way he did with his father, instead he fell into the fire. Nala watched as her mate/best friend fall to his death. The fight was over and they lost. Now the story would end here except thanks to the fact that we are aware of the can you feel the love tonight thing was about, the story can continue, its ok kids you will get it when you are older, 

Scar took everyone that was part of the rebellion as prisoner, Timon and Pumbaa retreated back to their home devastated that the lion they raised was just killed. A week later Nala found out she was pregnant. Life was hard for the prisoners, they got less than usual, and they were threatened every day by scar. A few months later Nala gave birth to kiara. While at the same time scar found an abandoned cub. Scar took him in so her could have an heir, and named him kovu. 

Kiara was a playful cub but understood the situation she was in, she was told to stay out of the way of scar and his hyenas. Then one day she tripped and landed on another cub.

"hey watch where you are going" Said the cub

"sorry, i didnt mean to"

"its ok, whats your name"

"kiara, whats yours'

"im kovu"

At that moment they became friends, kovu was aware of the beef Scar had with kiara and her family, so he tried to hang out with her behind her dad's back. 

Later Nala gave birth to another cub she had with a rouge that was exiled, the cub was a boy and was named Kion, except this universe's  version of kion didnt have the roar mainly because he wasn't fully royal blood, and his mane was brown Obligatory kopa reference. Life was tough being a prisoner of scar, nala would give up most or all of her portions to feed her cubs, and Kiara looked after her baby brother and made sure he wouldn't get killed.

Then Nala heard of the tree of life, a place of sanctuary. It was perfect, she could raise her cubs there and they wouldn't have to grow up in fear. She would take Her and simba's mother with her, just to keep their numbers small so they wouldn't be noticed. Nala figured out when the perfect time was to leave. kiara wanted to say goodbye to kovu, but she didnt have time because if they were caught, they would be killed for sure.

It was time, everyone sprinted with nala carrying kion and her mother carrying kiara so she could keep up. The journey took a few weeks but eventually they made it. when they went through the entrance they were greeted by 2 lions.

"who are you" one of them asked"and why are you here"

"we come from the pridelands, we heard of this place so i thought it would be a safe place to raise my cubs," replied nala

"alright then, my name is Sâhasí, this is my mate Ãnanda"

Ãnanda and Sâhasí were Rani's parents, in the main timeline they died but in this universe because they had to deal with this, the accident that caused their deaths never happened.

Nala and everyone else walked past the entrance and looked at the landscape and in the middle was the tree of life. Then a small cub approached.

"Mom Dad" exclaimed the cub "there was a stampede, you missed it"

'did we now" replied her mother Ãnanda

"who are they"

"they are going to live here now"

"why"

"because their home isn't  safe place for cubs to grow up"

"oh"

meanwhile kion was trying to pounce on a few bugs, he was excited to be at his new home, then he tripped and landed on rani.

"heeeey"

"oops, sorry, im kion"

"im rani, so you are the new cub right"

"yeah, this place is better than my old home"

"what was it like"

"the fields were dead, and it was constantly cloudy"

"why were you living there in the first place"

"my mom said it was because my uncle took us prisoner so we escaped and went here"

"do you like it here"

"its amazing and beautiful"

This parallels with my what if kion grew up with rani book, go read it if you haven't.

Nala was happy she found a place to raise her cubs and was even more happy that on his first day here kion already made a friend. Although kiara was disappointed that she couldn't say goodbye to kovu, she promised herself she would find him one day

So really The new format is that i wont just stick to one scenario and I would just put these out that way the wait time is shorter. Thanks for supporting me and remember to riot against Disney if they dont make a season 4