Pink Roses

{sweetness and poetic romance}

I walked to my car with a frown still plastered on my face.

Maybe he is just straight and I am just a blind jock. Maybe he has a thing for that Brendon guy if he is gay or bisexual or some other sexuality other than straight. Maybe I'm just over thinking it all and he actually does like me and then again I would still have the title as blind ass jock.

People are just hard to understand.

I let out a loud sigh and plopped myself on my car seat. If I had practice today my coach would have made me run like fifty laps by now. Why am I so gay? And why can't this stupid situation never leave my mind?

It's like that one time you forget to do something and your mom never stops nagging you about it. It is constantly boaring in in your head like a broken cassette.

. . . . . . .

I rest my fist on my cheek as I rest on the counter. Today what unusually slow for the shop and only like three people have stopped by.

I sigh and shift my gaze to the adorable boy watering the beautiful white and pink flowers set on the front of the shop. He had quite the eye for different bouquets and flower arrangements. His color palettes where absolutely beautiful and his talent to add texture with all of the different types of flowers and vines and leaves. He was just amazing.

A genuine smile appeared on my face

He finished up with the flowers in the front and walked towards his little work space full of flowers, diet, vases, and other gardening tools I have yet to learn the names of.

He stared at the gorgeous flowers before shifting his gaze elsewhere. There was a pretty little vase filled with flowers. By the looks of it, it was still being brought to life. It just needed that extra pazaz Jamie gives to all of his creations.

The cute little white flowers where quite sparce and the meticulously placed light rouge roses filled the empty spaces. Jamie stared at the flowers for a good second before picking out an even smaller white flower and sprinkled it all over the flower arrangement. He took a couple more seconds before picking my favorite.

Lavender.

The slight sting of remorse hit my chest but I just brushed it off. There is nothing to be sad about right now.

And he put quite the amount on there

Even if he just put it in the arrangement because he wanted to, I couldn't help but think it was because of me.

I let out a sigh of contentment and look down at me feet with a small blush on my cheeks.

What is this kid doing to me?

"Dude, the only thing you've been doing since you shift started was stare at Jamie and sigh. You need a life." Connor said with his usual sass.

"I've already got one", I say, gazing passionately at the boy across the street.

"But anyways, how are things with Shawn and Chantell?" He asked. "They have actually been great. I mean no one has really said anything mean or lowkey racist to them in a while. Well, accept for that one incident in the hallway ", I say, remembering the look on that girl's face.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! I was planning on making them longer but if I make them shorter there will be more frequent updates! I hope you liked it and I know it was a little boreing but don't worry there will be better ones to come!

~💐 Norma💐