Teenage Dream |Jamie's Pov|

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
THE SMUT WILL BE BETWEEN THE TWO BLACK DOTS ••

I lay in bed reading this somewhat interesting book I found about the theories of the world, it was a 'normal' Wednesday afternoon and I was just bored. I sigh and close the book, remembering to mark the page, and get off the bed to stretch. Michael is with the rest of the boys downstairs watching football. Me being myself, didn't want to because I don't really understand the sport.

I walk up to the door and open it and to my surprise, there stood Charolette, getting ready to knock. "Oh! Hey Charolette", I say leaning against the doorframe. "Hey, I just wanted to know if you wanted to, you know, get prettied up for no reason. Kevin, Chantell, Ella, and I are in, so I wanted to ask you", she said with a smile. "Of course! I have some things in my bag I can get and I'll meet you...where?" I say enthusiastically. "My room, the last room on the right", she told me and walked off.

I run to the closet and open up my book bag to get my skirts and some make up that I packed. The first thing I noticed was the dress I wore for Michael and I's fist date. A small knowing smile appeared on my face. He packed it for me. I grab the rest of my things and walk to Charolette's room.

I open the door to hear giggles and girl talk. Ella pats the open spot next to her and I plop myself down. Charolette pulls out a Bluetooth speaker and turns it on. "Any requests?" She said, not looking up from her phone. "Oooh! Spaceman by the Killers, it will definitely sell the mood", Ella said pretty loud. She put it on and I immediately familiarize myself with the tune. "Let's get to it!", shouted Charolette.

All of us huddled on the floor and started applying makeup on our faces, Kevin only suited himself with some peach lip gloss and mascara. Charolette applies more makeup then I would usually use. She curled my lashes, which I have never done before but it sure was an experience. She helped me with the eyeliner and a little bit of eye makeup. I smiled at my reflection but Ella insisted on doing my hair. She placed two peach barrettes on the side of my hair and fluffed out the rest. I helped Chantell choose what blush to apply to her cheeks and what hair clip went with her pastel blue dress best. I also let Kevin borrow my black skirt and helped him chose what shirt went best with the whole look.

I walk into the bathroom and slip on the pretty burgundy dress and smile at my reflection. I walk out of the bathroom to see Charolette with her mouth agape. "Holy shit! No wonder I had no chance with Mike! You are hot as fuck! And why are you thicker than me?!" She splurged out. I giggle and walk over to where I was sitting. "I have the perfect heals for your outfit Jamie!", Chantell runs to her things and pulls out some flowery healed sandals that match my dress and barrettes perfectly. I smile and thank her before slipping them on. I thought they would fit me too tight but they fit perfectly! I have very feminine feet so I can pull them off.

Once all of us are ready, we walk out of the room to surprise the boys. Charolette clears her throat and all of the men look at us in aw clear in there expressions. I look at Mike and give him a small wink. His face quickly flushed and he blew me a kiss. I look back and nod as a signal to walk down. Kevin seemed a little scared to walk down the stares in heals so I have him a hand. Once we all made it down and headed towards the living room, I quickly moved towards Mike, swaying my hips a little more. I could see the lust clear in his eyes as I sat on his lap with a smirk on my face. I don't know what happened but ever since I got with Michael, my confidence started going up and I started to be able to do things like this and what I did last night.

The rest of them came to the couch and sat down. We all sat there and chatted, but I noticed something  a little cute. Kevin and Brad where just sitting on a separate love seat in their own little world. I smile at them before returning my attention to Michael, who looked like he was ready to fuck, right here and right now. I smirk knowingly and pull him towards our room.

Before I could close the door the whole way, Michael pushed me against it with such force it made me gasp. "I love your outfit, but you would look way better with all of that on the floor", he said seductively as he began to unzip my dress and nipped at my neck. And now that I think about it, no one said anything about the painfully obvious hickey on my neck today. Anyhow, I knew Mike was getting ready to give me another one. "I hope you still have panties underneath this", he said as he started to pull my dress off.

Once he saw my them he quickly grabbed me and he laid me on the bed. He began to kiss my lips once and added a bit of tongue too. He rubbed his hands all over my body before stoping at the hem of my panties. "M-Mike", I whispered as he gently grabbed me. I payed there with my eyes closed in anticipation as she stayed still. I was about to speak but before I could be pulled my panties all the way off and placed me in his mouth. "GAH!" I moan as he begins to bop his head against me length, easily putting it all in his mouth.

He began to go faster and faster and I felt myself getting closer to my peak but he kept bopping his head.

"M-Mike, I-I'm cl-close", I whispered as I tried my hardest not to moan. He kept bopping and bopping his head until I came in his mouth with a loud cry of his name.

We cleaned each other up and changed clothes, turns out he came in his jeans from just listening to me, and laid in bed contently staring into each other's eyes. A large shatter of a window made us spring up from the bed.

Our window was shattered because of a large stone that laid in front of the window with a message on it.

WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM US. WE ARE COMING AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STOP US.

I begin to shake as tears escaped my eyes. We haven't been focused on the task at hand and we need to wake up from this teenage dream before it's to late....

Before it costs us our lives...

A/N: thank you so much for reading and double update!? How bout that! What do you think about the smut, I know two smut chapters is a lot but you know, horny bastards...

💐Norma💐