Together |Jamie's POV|

I slowly got up from bed, blinking away my grogginess. It was still very dark out so It had to be pretty early. I went to go cuddle with Mike again but, I couldn't feel him. Maybe he just went to the restroom but what if he was hungry? I could cook him something.

I stood up from the bed, headed for the kitchen. A sharp pain came to my cheek when what seemed like a book was thrown directly at me. I let out a loud cry which startled the person who threw it. "I don't want any trouble! You got my grandmother and that boy is j-just a g-good friend!", They cried. Mike?

"Mike? Is that you? It's m-me Jamie", I said, looking around to find him. He let out a sigh of relief and I felt his head rest on my back. He held me with a tight grip before pulling me towards our room. He laid us down on the bed and cuddled close to me, his tears soaking my shirt. I flipped over to look at his face and caress his cheek. "Mike...what was that about?" I whispered to him. "M-my grandpa just told me something and I'm just a-scared. I can't lose you too", he placed his head firmly on my chest and began to cry again. "W-what did he say?", I asked.

He didn't reply for a while before looking up at me with his bloodshot eyes full of fear. "These people are after you and me...they want to kill us because...because I-I love you Jamie. They went after my grandma first. They killed her and now they want us. They want Shawn and Chan... they want all of us..", he said as he hugged me close. My breath hitched as those words came out of his mouth. "Me can go through this together Mike. We may not be the strongest of people but we have one thing that they can only dream of, okay! We have love. I love you too and If you are scared, We'll be scared together. If you are anxious, we'll be anxious together.

If you are strong, we'll be strong and brave together." I finished. I looked down to see Mike with love filled eyes. A small smile appeared on our lips and he opens his mouth to speak. "Sing to me."

"What song?"
"The one I sang to you when we came back from the bowling alley".

I smiled before clearing my throat and began to sing him the peaceful lullaby.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

"Feel better?"
"Loads"

A/N: thank you so much for reading! I appreciate every single rad this gets! I hope you likes this chapter and don't worry there will be many more!

💐NORMA💐