Red Tulip

{Passion, declaration of love}

"I swear if you two don't kiss in the next five seconds I will come over there and force your faces together"

I quickly turn to find the same girl from the cafeteria, Ella I think, peeking through the door, holding out her phone, I believe to record.

A large flush filled my cheeks and a small smile appeared on my lips.

I look over to see Jamie glaring at the girl. I understand why though, she just ruined a moment.

He gently shook his head before he spoke. "Ella, we where having a fucking moment! I may have a lot to tell you but right now isn't the best time for your eavesdropping!" He snapped. A small giggle left my lips as I stare at Jamie's cute pout. "It's okay Cutie, we could always have another moment besides, she stopped me from doing something I would regret", I say and curse to myself for letting the last part out.

"What do you mean by that, Mike?" He asked, leaning closer to me, eyes full of worry. "Ugh...I..I'm", I spluttered out. I couldn't even think right at this point.

His hand so close to mine. His hairless legs close to mine. Most importantly, the proximity of his face to mine.

My breath hitched as he leant even more forward. "Mike, what would you do with me that you would regret", he asked.

My mind was blank. He was just too close.....

I couldn't resist...

"This", I whispered as ai leaned in and connected our lips.

His lips where so warm and soft that I couldn't help but want more. I slipped me hand behind his neck, deepening the kiss.

At least he was kissing back

He slid his right hand onto my chest and placed the other on my hip as he tilted his head towards mine.

I can't believe I even thought I would regret this. I've wanted this for a long time and it was ten times better than I've ever imagined.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss and just stared at his beautiful saturated eyes. Somehow they looked bluer than usual. Like they where glowing.

"Do you regret doing that?", He asked as he placed his hand on mine. "I can't even believe I would ever regret something I've wanted for the past three years." I told him truthfully as I caressed his delicate face with my free hand.

As we stared at each other's eyes, the sudden flash of a camera made us fly apart.

"I wanted to preserve this moment", said Ella with her phone out.

"Are you serious!", Jamie exclaimed as he jumped up.

A/N: thank you so much for reading and I am sorry for the short chapter, still recovering from writers block

💐Norma💐