Chrysanthemum

{Cheerfulness}

I want to be with you

Those words haunted my mind as I laid in my bed silently. I wasn't exactly embarrassed about what he but I sure as hell wasn't announcing it either.

I mean I left him on read for a while before saying anything because of how happy I was. I mean, I should have seen it coming. But being a self cautious and paranoid bastard I am, I kept denying it.

Even if I had to go through all of this emotional chaos I could never regret it.

Why? Because I would have never gotten a hot date this Saturday.

Yep! Just Jamie and me on a wonderful date that I planing out. Me three years ago would have never imagined this coming true. My wildest dream.

I let out a loud sigh as all of the memories come back to me of the day we had our moment. The day he took my first kiss.

A loud smack of the door took me out of my thoughts.

"Can you seriously go to sleep! It's 4am! At least turn off your lights! What's gotten you this riled up anyway?", My sister, Chantell, asked in a sleepy tone. A faint smile appeared on my face as the memory replayed in my head again.

"You will never believe what happened",

. . . . . . . . .

"YOU DID WHAT!? YOU KISSED HIM!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!", She yelled frantically.

I just sat there with my head bowed as my cheeks grew warmer with every one of her yells.

"SO THAT'S WHAT WAS HAPPENING WHEN WE LEFT YOU TWO ALONE! I BET YOU TWO WHERE GRINDING COOCHIES TOO, HUH!", She claimed. "WHAT THE FUCK CHANTELL! NO! WE ARE BARELY IN THE FIRST SAGES OF OUR RELATIONSHIP! DISGUSTING!", I yelled as I hid my face with my pillow.

"So...now y'all are a thing right?", She asked with a calmer voice. "Yeah, I guess". "So what are you planing on doing for your date?", She asked. "I don't really know, I just really want to do something special, not something that has been overdone", I claimed. "Maybe you could decorate the back yard, like with fairy lights and have a picnic. We could put our projector out there two so you could watch some movies and then you could finish off the night with a song you made!", She explained.

"That sounds great! I'll have to get started with that song asap! Also, how do you come up with these things so easily?', I asked. "Special thing woman have called common sense", she said dully. I rolled my eyes before getting my journal.

"You know, I've seen you with that thing for months but I still don't know what it is", she claimed. "Ugh, it's my song/poem book, like the one I had in the eighth grade. I just want to see if there is something in here that I could use of revise", I explain.

"This one could do"

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SUPPER LATE CHAPTER! I DON'T REALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE TO NOT UPDATING SO I AM SORRY FIR THE WAIT!

💐NORMA💐