Purple Hyacinth |Jamie's Pov|

{Sorrow}

Her right eye twitched of anger as she pulled me to the side. "What do you think you are doing with my man?", She spat through gritted teeth. "What do you mean?", I ask, acting all Innocent. "Oh cut the crap, you are totally trying to steal him from me like the little slutty sissy you are", she chuckled humorlessly.

My mouth fell agape as those words came out of her mouth.

"You think I'm trying to take him from you! I've liked him for three years! Three years! And all you've been doing is throwing yourself at him like the most loyal friend would!", I claimed sarcrasticly. "I was just seeing if your personalities went well together and they are like polar opposites!", I laugh. "Are you serious? You don't even care about my relationship with him! All you care about is getting laid!", I yelled. "It's not like he was ever going to like some fat, ugly, sissy like you!", She yelled back.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared at her in disbelief.

"happened to you? Huh? If we where still in middle school you would have never done anything like that! We made a promise to never let this friendship flop and if one of us where sad the other would pick us up! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BEST FRIEND!", I managed to sob out.

"We aren't in middle school anymore dumbass! And stop it with that stupid childish phycology, you sound like a kindergartner", she sneered before heading for the exit.

A multitude of sobbs escaped my mouth before I stumbled to the floor. My entire chest hurt from the intensity of my sobs. I am never ready for the things she says to me when she is mad, even if I see it coming.

Without even a warning, a pair of strong arms held me. They felt and smelt fairly familiar. Michael.

I weakly hugged back, presing my face on his chest. We stayed like that for a moment before he lifted me off the ground with ease. "Let's take you home", he said simply before heading towards the car.

. . . . . . . .

We both entered my room soon after we made it to my house. Michael was just looking around as I sat on my bed having an internal mental breakdown.

No one has ever been in my room except my family and Ellie so the fact that the dude I am basically in love with is in here is kinda sorta unsettling. He noticed my tenseness and looked over at my guitar.

It was a pretty baby blue acoustic guitar I got for my 13th birthday, the same year I met Michael. "You play?", He asked as I lightly touched it with is finger tips. "Y-yeah, I guess", I stuttered.

"You mind"

"Not at all"

He plopped himself right next to me and started strumming the guitar.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

He finished the song and I was rendered speechless. I was just expecting him to play a simple song but he sang! He sang to me!

He looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "I thought it would cheer you up", he said.

I got lost in the bast beauty of his emmrald green eyes and he got lost in mine. The hope of one day having him as mine still lingered in my mind as I stared at him. Nothing could be said in this sweet and pleasant moment.

"I swear if you two don't kiss in the next five seconds I will come over there and force your faces together"

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter and I am sorry that both of the updated where late I just suffered a small case of writers block!

💐Norma💐