Blue Salvia

{I think of you}

It has been two weeks since my last....moment with Jamie.

It hasn't been awkward around him heck, I even flirt with him once in a while but, we haven't really talked about....that...

I can't even say it to myself without smiling like a psycho. It was that extraordinary. I can never get that moment out of my head and it hasn't had the best effect on me.

I haven't been on my a-game on game nights and the team has been suffering. I haven't been able to play because of how much trouble I've gotten into! My alternate hasn't played for six months! This is just because of a kiss!

I've had the most detentions in these past two weeks than I've had in the past two years!

I bang my head on my desk once again for being caught up in my thoughts once again. "Mr. Scott, do you need another detention to get yourself together?", Mrs. Hang said in her annoying high pitched voice. "No ma'am", I say back in a groggy voice. "Well pay attention!", Was all she said back before going back to teaching.

"Dude what's been up with you lately? You have been just staring off into spaced a lot and you haven't talked much since you went out with Jamie", Connor asked with worry clear in his expression. "I'm fine I just have a lot on my mind", I told him somewhat truthfully. "Mind to share?"

. . . . . . . .

"Where is Chan?", I ask as we all sit on my bed. Both Connor and Shawn shrug and say "We'll tell her later, story, now." They both sat in front of me patently as I stutter out what happened that night.

"YOU DID WHAT!", they yelled simultaneously, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER!"

"I don't know...maybe it's th fact that even I can't believe what I did and It hasn't left my mind since", I sassed. "Well you don't have to be a dick about it", Connor whispered under his breath. "I never knew you could be so romantic Mike!", Shawn chimed in. "But you told him you would regret it! Why would you regret something that you've wanted since the eighth grade!", Connor yelled. " I felt like if I kissed him it would rewin our relationship and it would make things akward and no one wants that!", I claimed.

"But even if the feelings weren't mutual, Jamie is a good person and a great friend so he would find a way to make the friendship work!" Connor piped. A smile appeared on my face at how fondly she speaks of Jamie.

"What do I do now? I want to talk about the kiss with him but I don't know how", I admitted. "Don't worry, you have a sister  who has a twin brother that kinda knows his stuff. And in this case, just text him, make some plans, and bomb date", he said monotoned. "That's it?", I asked, dumbfounded. She just nodded and handed me my phone. "Here is goes then", I said to myself.

Me:
Hey Cutie ;)

❤️~ :
Hey Mike!

Me:
I just wanted to talk to you about
You know
The kiss...

❤️~ :
Yeah
That
I just wanted to say that If you didn't mean to do that I completely understand and I don't want to push my feelings onto you.
And I get it if you regret it

Me:
NO! I would never regret it! I even told you that I didn't! I just wanted to talk about what we where
Like as in together
Like a couple
...

❤️~ :
I just know one thing

I want to be with you

A/N: I'm sorry for the slow updates! I am still trying to get out of writers block but I still hope you like this chapter!

💐 Norma 💐