Loving You

Maybe it was the fact that my boyfriend is just staring that the lavenders in my room or just the fact that he is in my room but, I am just very self cautious. I mean he has seen it when we face time but, the fact that he is physically here is just nerve wreaking.

He was just standing there! Staring! Please just say something!

"You have a very pretty room, you know? But, why the lavender?", He asked. "I-it's my favorite flower", I say simply. "You know, even though we've been dating for a little while now, I don't know that much about you", he says turning around, giving me the chance to see his beautiful blue eyes. "How about a game of questions then?", I ask as I take his hand and lead him to my bed.

"Of course", he says with a giggle as he laps between my legs, flipping over to face me. "So, why do you like lavender so much?", He asked strait forward.

I could feel my eyes start to tear up as he stares at me with concern written all over his face. "Was the question too personal!? Sorry! I just—", before he could finish I quickly brushed it off, "No, it's fine, just a painful memory, that's all". I took a deep breath before starting again, "before my grandmother died, I made a promise to never forget her or that flower, the meaning of it mostly", I say. "And what was that?", he asked, just above a whisper. "Love at first sight". I say before pulling him closer to my face and giving him a tender kiss on the forehead.

"I have one more question for you", He said with a smirk on his face. I just nodded my head and he continued. "What made you want to get close to me all of a sudden?" he said. I let out a deep breath full of embarrassment. "Well, you know that guy Brendon?" I say timidly and he nodded. "Well I thought he had a thing for you and I was being a jealous fuck so I wanted to get close to you first and yea", I say quickly. He stays quiet for a few second before laughing hysterically. "What?" I say, blushing ferociously. "I-Its just that Brendon completely stopped talking to me after the whole Ellie thing. He had the biggest lustful crush on her, and I don't even know what he saw in her", he said, giggling.

We stayed like this for a good hour before my mother called us for dinner. A small smile appeared on my face as I look down at Jamie's tired eyes from cuddling. His breath starts to slow as he falls asleep in my arms. I give his forehead another kiss before flipping us to our sides, making me fall asleep too.

After a few moments I feel the door open and someone's presence walked towards the bed. They let out a small aww before taking a quick picture and walking away, closing the door.

I look down to see Jamie already starting at me, a smile appearing on his lips. "Hey babe, you want to go down for dinner yet?", I ask. "I wanna stay and cuddle with you though!", He says as he tightens his grip on me.

This boy is going to be the end of me...

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter and I want to thank all of you who have voted for my story and those who just read it because I would have given up on this book if it wasn't for you!

💐Norma💐