Prologue {5}

It has been about 6 months since Connor and I became best friends and our bond is only getting stronger. He comes over basically everyday and we spend most of our free time at my house, the in progress restaurant or the Elder tree. We basically never spent a moment apart and we never planned to.

Today we are sitting on the new island my dad had bought for the restaurant, it's a work in progress but it's still progress.

We where just starring out of the window and my eyes widened at what I was seeing. Jamie was there  with his parents, doing something. It looked like they where fixing up bouquets of flowers. "Dude look!" I yelled and he looked towards Jamie. "You didn't know? Jamie's parents own that flower shot, heck my mom gets her flowers from there", he said calmly.

These feelings I have for Jamie I found out where love. Well, not all the way, I like him and I think I'm gay. I've known for about two months and keeping this a secret from Connor physically hurts. He's my best friend and he deserves to know, even if he doesn't except me. I take a deep breath and look at Connor. "I'm going to tell you a secret, you have to swear that you won't say anything. Not even your mom can know", I say seriously.  He looks at me quizzically but agreed.  I let out a deep breath. "I think I'm gay and I think I like Jamie", I say like I was in a rush but he seemed to get it.

He stayed quiet for a while and it started to worry me. "If you are worried, don't be. I don't mind, at  least you went the one getting it from the booty crack, then I would defiantly not bear it. I already have to go through sitting next to the girls in our classes and their stupid shit." He said with a giggle. "What is that supposed to mean?!" I say, fully confused. "Don't you know how two dudes bang? One sticks their peen into the other ones booty crack, simple", he says with a smirk. "And how do you know this?" I say, disgusted. "A dare", he said before going back to chilling.

I follow his lead and turn to look at Jamie. I stare at him just admiring the flowers and placing them in a little vase, filling it with beautiful, vibrant colors.

Four years later...

"You're staring again", I get pulled out of my thoughts Connor speaks. "You really have to stop that. I know you are like madly in love with him but you look like a stalker", He told me strait foreword. "I can't help it man. Every time I look at him it brings me back", I tell him truthfully. "Ugh, dude you are seriously going to make me throw up with your sappiness", Conner said in a sarcastic tone as he gagged. "Get your head out of the clouds and get back to work, you have been staring at him for so long that you haven't done anything. You should be glad your dad isn't here", He told me sternly. "Okay fine", I say unenthusiastically.

I take one last glance at the boy arranging flowers across the street. "WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU! STOP EYE FUCKING HIM AND HET TO WORK!" Yelled Connor from the kitchen. "Coming", I mumbled under my breath before heading towards the kitchen. Just another great day.