Welcome to Rummel, nobody likes you.

I look over at Nash while he sleeps peacefully... I however, didn't sleep a wink.

I couldn't do it...

When I looked down at Nash, with his eyelids twitching ever so slightly, all I could see was Zane... How Zane's hair was slightly longer... How Zane's face was more defined... Everything on Zane seemed to be better, even his personality.

Something about Nash made me uncomfortable. He was so damn cocky, so arrogant, self centered, something just made me want to scoot away from him every time I was near him... It was his energy, I knew it.

But like a terrible film, it may have hurt your eyes to watch it, but for the life of you, you just couldn't look away.

All of a sudden, my iPhone starts to Vibrate,

"Hello?" I answer.

"Rae?" An unfamiliar voice asks on the other end.

"Yes, who is this?"

"Zane."

Zane... It's Zane... The same Zane who kissed me less than two days ago... The same Zane that I laughed with, and that walked me home. The same guy who's brother is sitting right next to me in bed. The same guy who's brother pretty much makes my skin crawl...

"How did you get my number?"

"I put it in your phone while you were talking to my brother..."

Huh, I did leave my phone in the grass that night. Who knew?

"Did my brother show up there last night?"

"Yeah... Why?"

Warily he continues, "Is he still there?"

I look down at Nash and wonder what I should say? Now this would definitely be the time to lie, "Yeah, he's right next to me."

Truth? WHY SPIT OUT THE TRUTH AT A TIME LIKE THIS?

I hear Zane scoff on the other end, "I suppose you fucked him last night, huh?" I hear something in Zane's voice that I'd only heard in his brother, arrogance.

I look down at the clothes that were still firmly attached onto my body, "No, actually we didn't." Unbelievable, what a prick.

"Sure you didn't sweetheart, I knew that you were too good to be true." All of a sudden, the phone line clicks dead.

I was too good to be true? Does that mean he likes me? ZANE LIKES ME?

"liked" my mind whispers to me.

"Hey Babe." Nash pulls me so I'm laying with my back on top of him.

"Hey Nash."

"How did you sleep, baby?"

"I slept fine I guess."

He looks at the clock on the wall and then immediately shoots up out of the bed and puts on his shoes, "It's like 5:00! Why didn't you wake me up?" he whisper shouts at me.

I watch as he runs around my room, "I'm sorry, I didn't know when you wanted to leave..."

"Well I was supposed to be home at like, 12!" He looks annoyed as he scuttles to my window.

As he puts one leg out of my window he looks at me, and then he looks behind me, "Why does your wall say Rae?" He looks confused.

Why the hell else would it say Rae? Fucking idiot, "Because that's my name..."

Nash thinks for a second before smirking and throwing his other leg out my window, He sticks his face in my window one last time and says, "I never did catch that, did I?"