I'm lovin' it.

• Dedicated to Alexandria Danielle Shepherd

Rae POV:

The entire day I could not focus on anything math related. Nothing Science related. Nothing History related. Nothing school related in general.

The only thing that I could think of was a pair of bright green eyes that had been stuck in my head since the first time I saw them... And how they hated me now.

As I listen to the monotone voice of Mr. Jones, all I wanted to do was get up and scream, "IT'S FREAKING ENGLISH, HOW MUCH MORE IN DEPTH CAN WE GO?!" But as much as I wanted to, I knew that all it would do is get me one step closer to having to move back home with my insane mother. That is something that I never wanted to do.

"Yeah, I heard she like, totally slept with Clark Kenn at the party." I hear someone whisper behind me. Oh my god... Clark Kenn? His parents must hate him.

"Oh my gosh! I thought she was like, dating Zane Martin?" I hear a voice beside me whisper back.

"What a slut!" The voice behind me laughs.

I look at Alexandria who is sitting two seats away, and I know that she can hear the things that the girls are saying... Practically everybody in the class could hear what they were saying. Except for Mr. Jones... The man was practically def.

"How many guys do you think she's slept with already? I'm guessing like 20."

"Veronica! You're so wrong!" Maybe she's nice... "It's like 25." Yeah... I was dead wrong.

I turn around to look at the girl--Veronica-- and I see a girl with long brown hair, brown eyes and a monroe piercing, she's looking at me with one eyebrow cocked as if to say, "What do you want, peasant girl?"

"I think someone is a little pissy." I say to her in a hushed tone.

She bitchily puts up one side of her mouth "Uh, why's that?"

"You're obviously jealous." I shrug my shoulders and turn back towards Mr. Jones.

Veronica gets close up to my ear, "I'll have you know that I could get anybody I want."

I turn my head slightly and whisper, "Then why was it her, and not you that Clark was with at the party?"

"Because I'm not a slut." She states matter-of-factly.

"Is that how it's going to be when you lose your virginity?" I fully face her again?

"Sweetheart, her virginity is long gone." She narrows her eyes at me.

"How would you know?"

"Well-" She starts but I cut her off.

"Do you sit in the room with her while she has sex with guys?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh, n-"

"Do you watch them over Skype or FaceTime?"

"That's dis-"

"You've yet to provide me with a yes or no answer, that's all I was asking for." She looks at me with her eyes wide, "So what is it, yes or no?"

She looks down at her desk before she looks back at me, "No."

"Then obviously you're only paying attention to what other people tell you. Other people that aren't in the room with her while she's doing her business. And if you're talking to people that like to spy on people like that, then you probably shouldn't be talking to them, because they're obviously freaks. Is that what you are, Veronica, a freak?"

"I'm not a freak."

"So what, you're just a coldhearted bitch?"

"I'm not a bitch." She says a little bit louder her eyes, tearing up.