Ring Ring

For weeks I didn't leave my room.

Kahale tried to get me to come out, Aunt Holly tried to get me to come out, hell, even Zane's father visited, but I wanted nothing to do with any of them.

I wanted nothing to do with any of those people.

As I stare at the wall I hear a faint buzzing sound.

I check my phone, but it's not coming from it.

"What the fuck is that?"

I search my entire room before I come to my backpack.

I pick it up and inspect it for the buzzing. I search the pockets before my eyes fall upon a black iPhone.

"No fucking way." I inspect the phone, not believing that it's still alive.

The screen is lit up, "1% battery" I run to my charger and plug it in.

I stare down at the phone for minutes, silently hoping that it doesn't have a lock code on it.

I tap the phone to try to turn it on, and am relieved to find that it has no lock code on it.

I surf around on the phone for a few minutes before my eyes land on something peculiar.

"MyNote?" I click the app on the phone and it opens to pages and pages filled with words from Zane.

Thinking it would just be something stupid and ignificent, I click on the last note that had been entered.

**September 7th 2012

I can't get her out of my head. Taking her home--or more specifically, to her window-- was one of the most dangerous moves that I'd ever made.

Though I've gone further with girls than just walking them home, it astounds me that she won't leave my head.

I don't even know her!

And yet... Her face is what I see when I close my eyes. Her laugh is what I think of when I wake up. That night is what I dream of every damn night.

I never thought I'd be this whipped for anybody but Alexandria, but damn, was I wrong.

If she's got me going like this when I barely know her, imagine what it'll be like when we know eachother.

I can't get her out of my head, damnit.

But I guess, if I can't have her in my arms--For the time being-- I'm okay with just having her in my head.

Damn, I sound like a pussy.**

A whole new set of tears forms in my eyes.

So he felt exactly the way I did when we first met?

I miss him so much... So... Much...

-----------------------

As you can tell from this chapter, yes.

Zane Martian is really dead. And I'm so sorry.