Part 2

(Y/n's p.o.v)

I kissed him and ran away knowing that the last kiss we could share. I ran fast as I can then suddenly I realized I'm two months pregnant.

I stopped and put my hand on my belly. Then I felt someone's starting at me so I suddenly looked behind. It was one of my childhood friends and also a yibo's old friend. I could see that he was surprised by my abnormal behavior.

"Hello y/n long time no see" he greeted me with looking suspiciously at my hand which was resting on my belly.

I immediately took my hand off and greeted him with a fake smile. Then he asked me about Yibo.

"We broke up minutes ago" I said.

"Oh I see you dumped that innocent boy and now you are running away? Good for you" he said while smirking.

How dare he!! I felt like breaking one of his legs but I remembered my situation.

Then he was about to ask me a question. I know what would be the question.

"Are you pre-" but for God's sake yibo came running and interrupted him.

"There you are y/n. And WTF you doing with her?" He asked from Zhan.

" I was just passing by and then I saw her looks worried and looking at her b-" I cut him off before he said something stupid.

"Nothing he just greeted me and it's none of your business. I'm leaving. "

"And Zhan would you mind have a talk with me for few minutes please?" I looked at him and asked and he nodded saying yes.

Yibo looked at us with a blank expression on his face.

"Is he the one? The one you talked about? The one you've cheated on me with?"

Before Zhan's answer I said " just mind your own business."

"No you are mistaken I-" I cut him off again and said,
" You don't have to explain" and we went off leaving my poor babe with tears.

*At the cafe*

Zhan stared at me with a questioned face. So I started talking.

"I have a favor to ask from you. Please don't say no"

" what is it? If you want me to act like your new boyfriend I'm out y/n. I don't wanna be a betrayer to my friend." He said.

" what?? Noo that's not it. I want you to hide the fact from him that I'm pregnant. Please don't tell him that"

"But why? I can see he is the father right?"

"Yes he is. But I just don't want him to know this as I'm gonna break up with him." I said.

" so you gonna abort that little one? Seriously?" He asked furiously.

"I don't know", I said knowing that I'll never do that to my little baby who is a gift from yibo to me.

"You know you are so cruel" Zhan said.

"Maybe I am but who cares?"

"You are lying y/n I know you since you are a baby. Is everything alright? You know you can tell me anything?" He said and he looked so worried. And of course he was my bestfriend and still he is eventhough we aren't able to meet frequently.

Should I tell him? Or shouldn't? I'm stuck in this situation. Then I decided to tell him my problem.

"I will but you have to promise me that you won't tell any of this to Yibo" i said.

"You know idiot I won't tell any of your secrets to anyone. Just tell me what's wrong?"

"It's about the baby"

"What? How could that innocent child would be a problem to you y/n?" Zhan asked.

"Know he is not a problem to me Zhan but as soon as he comes to the world I'll be gone, I have a cancer that can't be cured" I said without any emotion.

"That's why you gonna abort him?" He asked and he was shocked and worried.

"No never I'm not going to abort him. He is the best thing that I had in my life after yibo. I can't do that to him."

"Then why did you breakup with Yibo?"

"I'm afraid that he will tell me to abort the baby in order to keep me alive but I can't do that. That's why I'm going away from him."

"But idiot what will happen to the baby if something happens to you?" Zhan asked curiously.

"I have a plan. Can you help me?" I looked at him and asked.

"First listen to this, this is not right y/n. He has to know this otherwise he'll misunderstands you and probably he'll start to hate you"

" that's why I'm asking for your help." I said.

"What?" Then I started to explain things to him slowly.