Part 14

Y/n's p.o.v

I didn't expect Zhan to be there. Wow I'm so happy to see him. I went towards him and hugged him tightly. Then I turned to Cheng.

"You fool didn't told me that Zhan will be here." And I started fighting with him.

"This girl is never gonna be a real mom! Just look at the way she is behaving." Zhan said.

"Yaaaa! What did you just said?." I asked him.

"Nevermind let's just go. I'm already tired of arguing with you. But there is something that I want to tell you." He said.

"What?."

"I really missed you even though it's just 3 days."

"Uwu I missed you too babe." I said.

"Just kidding." He said and laughed.

"Me too, who will miss you when there is a person like Cheng with them."

Cheng shook off his shoulders saying,
"She was crying all the time saying that she missed you."

"You know that he is a liar right?." I asked Zhan.

"Stop it both of you, you guys are fighting like husband and wife." Zhan said.

"Ohh are we?." Cheng asked.

Then we walked inside the cafe and I was not surprised by the sight that I saw there. Yibo with a girl! And she was holding his hand. I sighed but decided to keep walking without hesitation.

Cheng's p.o.v

Damn!! That idiot is here again. What a nice father. Holding hands with a another woman. Fuck you Wang Yibo!

Zhan's p.o.v

Wtf!! What is Yibo doing here. He didn't even told me that he's gonna be out this evening. And who's that girl? Damn y/n seems really hurt.

"Y/n-"

"I'm okay it's his life, don't bother him just let him be." She said but I know her very well she is not a person who shows her emotions to anyone easily.

"If you say so, we'll just go then." Cheng said while hesitating.

Then she held my hand tight like she was afraid that I will leave her. I also held on to her and we walk past their table without even looking at them.

But Yibo saw us then he called out my name.

"Zhan-ge,"

"Ohh Yibo you are here too! I didn't saw you actually." I said.

"Seriously! Stop lying, I know that you saw me." He said and smirked.

Y/n kept silent towards yibo's words and as I could see he was expecting to hear a word from her about this girl or something, he was expecting her to fight.

Yibo's p.o.v.

"So what!?." Zhan asked me, so now he wanna fight with me! Is it. But I didn't care about him, I want y/n to fight over this situation. God knows why! I think because if she fights that means she still care about me, but I have a question do I really care about her?

I felt like I need to hurt her emotionally.

"I thought we were friends." I said.

"Yes we were, but not anymore. " Zhan-ge said.

What's wrong with him, is he angry because I'm here with another girl! But she is Yuan's girlfriend. Of course he doesn't know that.

But what's wrong if I date again as y/n cheated on me. Only reason I couldn't date is I'm not still over her.

Zhan's p.o.v.

"Okay fine, that means we are not friends anymore." Yibo said, I don't know why but I was very angry with him for breaking Y/n's heart like that. My poor girl is going through a lot.

"I don't know anymore." I said and turned to y/n saying,

"Y/n just go and sit there with Cheng, I'll come sooner." Then she came to me.

"Zhan you know that you don't have to loose your friendship because of me. I'm okay. " I nodded at her then looked at Yibo with anger.

"Of course he won't get angry at me because of a girl!." Yibo said while smirking.

Y/n didn't even answer. But yibo kept talking.

"Why? You can't just accept the truth right! Lol." Yibo said and I saw Cheng was trying so hard to hide his anger. That man truly care about y/n more than Yibo did sometimes. I thought.

"I don't want to! And I don't want to talk with you either." Then that girl who was with him just excused and went away. I saw Cheng was giving her death stares.

"Just go and talk with your girlfriend! I don't care anymore and please don't try to hurt me again and again, I just had enough, this is too much for me." Y/n said.

"Yeah I sure will talk with her and also you can go and have fun with your boyfriend. Look who's talking here! Am I the one who hurt you? By doing what! Being with a girl! You think that I won't get hurt seeing you with this guy every and each day." Yibo said while pointing at Cheng.

"They are just friends Yibo! Don't make a fuss here." I said.

"Then why can't you just think of us like that? We are also just friends." Yibo yelled.

"Holding each other's hands and staring at eyes, and they call themselves just friends." Y/n said with a smirk.

"Ohh god! You were also acting just like that with this man in front of your house. You think I didn't saw!?." Yibo said.

Congratulations idiot you just revealed that you've been stalking her for past few months.

"You what-" Cheng asked.

"Ohh so you were that crazy stalker right!?." Y/n asked him.

"Don't try to get out of my question!" Yibo said with a hesitation.

"I don't know." Y/n said.

"And yes I am lying if I said that it doesn't hurt when I see you with another woman, but I'll get used to it. Live your life I won't bother." Y/n said.

"Of course you don't have to! This is my life I'll live it the way that I want to." Yibo said rudely.

"Enough Yibo I don't want anyone to make y/n cry, it's not good for her." Cheng said aggressively, I know if y/n wasn't there Yibo will get kicked in the ass by Cheng.

"Sorry for making your girlfriend cry, but aren't you worried that she is crying over another man." Yibo said while laughing.

"Yibo you should stop this." I said.

"And ohh sorry I forgot that she is pregnant with your child. My fault, I won't make her cry again." Yibo said.

"Enough with this shit Yibo I'll-". Cheng was cut off by y/n.

"Stop this Cheng, you don't have to fight and I don't wanna see you hurt and can't treat you till the midnight without sleeping soo just let it go for this time." She said and hold back Cheng.

Wow!! You guys are dissing each other. Why are you fighting like this!.