Part 20

Yibo's p.o.v

I heard y/n's voice saying something amd then I heard Zhan screaming her name.

Did she heard our conversation! Is zhan that stupid!? Omg! But what if she heard? She also gonna leave soon.

Is she okay now? I felt very bad about something.

"Zhan-ge is y/n okay!!? Zhan-ge!!."

"Yibo I'll call you later! She is really sick now."

"Oh fine. Call me tomorrow then." I hang up.

And suddenly I remember how the baby kick when I hugged her then I felt like that I care about him I don't know why! I hated him while ago. But after his response to me I think I'm in love with him.

But the thing is he and his father are the person who took her away from me! And that so called father of him never showed up while he and his mom need him.

I kept thinking about our past! God I need to forget those things. But I still remember the way that her skin touched on mine, looking into my eyes saying that she loves me. Her soft lips placed on mine and every part of us fits each other well. It was our first time together so it's unforgettable to me even if she forgot that it won't be easy to me. My love for her was so true and pure but I don't know about her feelings towards me. Maybe she was just playing but she is not someone like that as I know her from the childhood. But it doesn't take much time to people to change.

She kept saying me to forget and forgive her but I don't know the reason why. Maybe because she cheated. And also told me to love and care for my loved ones as I did to her. But there aren't anyone for me now. Even my parents are abroad! Who was she talking about?

She is talking like she was gonna die soon! Maybe because she knew that we won't meet again! Maybe because she felt sorry for what she did to me.

But I didn't knew that all my thoughts about her wrong!:(

Y/n's p.o.v

The things that I heard! I can't believe my ears he is leaving again. But what if he doesn't arrive and then my baby will be alone without parents. Such thoughts haunted my mind and then everything became black.

I woke up in the hospital bed with Cheng and Zhan beside me.

"Y/n finally you woke up, it's been 4 hours!!" Cheng said with a relief.

"You both go and rest. Sorry for the trouble." I said.

"No worries y/n." Zhan said and smiled.

"But won't he come again Zhan?." I asked zhan and tears blurred my eyes again.

"Listen here! Don't cry now he'll be back in two months don't worry baby. Everything will be alright."

"Did he promised you?."

"Yeah."

"Fine then, I got really scared. Eventhough I won't be able to see him again he'll be with the baby. That's fine."

"Don't say that maybe he'll be there when you deliver the baby."

" but how he didn't know about this."

"Let me take care of that y/n."

"But promise me Zhan that you won't tell him about this until the day of the delivery."

"Yeah I promise." He said and patted my head.

"Y/n Doctor is coming." Cheng said.

"Mrs. Y/n! Stress is not good for the baby so don't be pathetic like this. Try to enjoy your life with this people in order to make your baby happy. Okay? And see you in two months. You don't have to comeback again if you don't feel anything suspicious."

"Okay Doctor, thanks."

We left the hospital instantly after that and on the way to our home of course I fell asleep.

Zhan's p.o.v

I promised Yibo to call back, as Cheng is driving I should call him.

"Yibo?."

"Zhan-ge how's y/n? Is she okay."

"Yeah we are heading to home from hospital."

"Hospital! Why what happened to her suddenly?."

"She is going through a lot Yibo, you'll never know."

"Then tell me I gotta know."

"You will later, but this isn't the right time."

"What?"

"She probably miss you! That's why."

"If she misses me did she has to leave?why did she cheated and also why would she even miss me when she doesn't care?." He yelled.

I exactly know how he feels but how can I explain.

"She is innocent Yibo! Don't get angry for no reason."

"No reason? I don't get angry for no reason you know me. What she did wasn't right."

"It's useless talking such things I think."

"Why you keep calling her innocent! Eventhough I love her I had to agree that she is a cheater."

"Stop, I swear you'll regret this." Then I hung up.

Yibo's p.o.v

What a headache? Why I should regret! I didn't do anything wrong.

I really loved her and deep inside I know that I still love her but I had enough. I'm gonna leave my memory behind and start a new life.

             *********************

Y/n's p.o.v

Another new month started I'm happy and also sad. I'm sad to leave my family behind. Family means Zhan, Cheng, Jing Ying and YIBO! I don't know that if he'll miss me or forgive me for what I did, but I know that he will love our child.

After I blanked out month agon Zhan moved on to my house then we three started living in my house.

"Y/n" then I heard Cheng's deep voice calling to me.

"Mmm"

"Zhan-ge isn't back yet! Why?"

"His mom has called him for some important business that's why."

"Ohh"

"Cheng!."

"Hmmm"

"Time flies for sure right? I have one month left now. When I first met you I didn't thought that you would be this important to me. But here we are loving and caring towards each other so much. I will surely miss you Cheng."

"Me too y/n! But whenever I look at Jing Ying I will remind of you for sure and I know you'll join them after you gone." I saw his teary eyes. Then he hugged me tightly. I hugged back.

"We'll promise each other that we'll never forget our time together even if its not a long period."

"Promise y/n, I'll never forget you, you became closer to me than anyone else I don't know why." He said.

"And I have something to give you."

"What."

"Please pass this to Yibo after I'm gone."

Then I handed him a letter.

"Yeah I will."

"You know what Cheng, you, zhan and me have a bond which is nameless. That's why is it so important."

"Agree with you y/n."

"And make sure you deliver that letter to him with the baby."

"Okay I will for sure."

"I don't know how will you three gonna take care of the baby." Then I laughed.

"We'll do a good job don't worry."

"You better do. And don't make him wild like you guys." Then Cheng slapped my head and we both laughed our heads off.