Part 18

Zhan's p.o.v

We were fooling around and yelling by the time I got a phone call from Yibo.

"You arrived?."

"Yeah. I need a help from you."

"What?."

"I wanna see her."

"Her means."

"Y/n!" Oh that mean he missed her for the past two months. I smirked as I get to know that he still in love with her.

"You missed her?"

"I don't know but I need to see her. I know that she doesn't belong to me and she doesn't love me but still."

She loves you motherfucker.

"Okay I'll tell her."

"No noo! I want it to seems like an accident."

"What accident?"

"I mean, you guys can came out with her to the cafe and I'll also be there and you come and talk to me as you just saw me and talked to me for the first time after I arrived." Hahaha this boy is hilarious. He wants to see y/n but his ego tells him to show her that he don't care.

"Well, fine I'll be there with them in half an hour." I was about to hang up but then.

"Zhan-ge" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't tell her."

"Okay okay." I said and hung up trying so hard to hold back my laughter. But I have to tell her this right eventhough I promised him. She'll be happy after hearing this news that he still think about her.

"Y/n!!" I called out. "Come here I wanna say something to you."

"What!" She asked.

"Yibo called me"

"So what?!" She asked.

"Stop interrupting and listen here bish. He wants to see you so he called me and said to come out to the near cafe with you guys so he could see you. And he said me to make sure that this meet up looks like an accident." I said chuckling.

"Omg!! Love is in the air!" Cheng started joking.

"What? He still likes me? What a joke." She said.

"Yes he do but he doesn't show that he wants to whole world to see that he hates you even he tries to hate you but he couldn't. Poor soul." I explained.

"Oh well" she said.

"Go and get ready both of you we have to leave."

Y/n's p.o.v

I wanted to look good in front of him than beeing like a sad bitch. So I tried my best in choosing the clothes.

 So I tried my best in choosing the clothes