Part 10

Yibo's p.o.v

Fine after all these shit I've gone through finally I found a way to forget her. She is now a wife of another man and will be a mom soon. So is there any hope for me? No. It is useless for me to wait like an idiot for her to comeback.

I don't know why, but I hated that man. He stole my place and now he is acting like nothing happen with me, but how? He don't know me? Yeah sure how did he know me.

And also I feel like I hate that baby who is gonna make my y/n a mom. Right after thinking that I felt so ashamed because of my child like personality. That poor child doesn't know about anything why would I hate him? And then I suddenly remembered the name that we've planned to give our child in the future, Jin Ying, Wang Jin Ying,  but such person won't come to this world, never. And that thought made my heart heavy and I felt a pain inside my heart.

Then my phone started to rang, it was Zhan,

"Yeah tell".

"What are you doing now? If you are free we can hangout as I'm bored af now"

"Yup I don't have any plans plus I want to talk with you about something"

"Okaaay then I'll be right in front of your house in few minutes" he said.

"Okay " then I hang up.

Zhan's p.o.v

What does he wanna talk about? I hope it isn't something about y/n again, I'm fed up with lying to that poor boy.

I drove as fast as I can because I was in urge to know what's he wanted to talk with me about.

At the restaurant*

"So what do you need to know fam?" I asked Yibo.

"Why did you hid the fact that y/n's pregnant are you even a friend of mine?" He asked out of the blue.

But how did he know?

"What are you talking about? And how do you know that she is pregnant for sure?" I asked and I tried my best to look cool.

"I met her husband"

What husband is he talking about?

"What? Who's that?" I asked pretending like don't know anything.

"Don't act like you know nothing, you know that man, father of her child" yibo said with a smirk.

You are the freaking father of that child idiot, I said inside my head.

"Oh I don't know seriously, I've no idea who are you talking about" and gladly food that we ordered came so I've changed the topic for good.

"Yay food has arrived!! Wang Yibo stop talking nonsense and eat please look at your damn self you look like a skeleton." I said.

"Don't you dare try to change the topic" he said.

"Urgh- well eat first then we can talk"

Then I texted y/n because I haven't met her recently and I wanted to know what was yibo talking about? I know for sure that he was talking about Zhuocheng but how did he met him?

"Where are you"

"I'm out with Cheng for some work and still haven't got home why? Are you there at our place?"

"Our place?? Are you serious y/n?"

"Nvm gotta go I'm kinda busy bye ttyl love ya <3"

Crap!! Did she just told me that she was out? Seriously we are in their neighborhood, what will happen if they pass by?

Then I looked at Yibo and saw him staring out of the window with stone cold eyes. I followed his gaze and damn they were there laughing and talking like a newlywed couple. I saw yibo clenching his hand so I held his hand as i was afraid that he will do something stupid.

"Let it go Yibo, they are just friends" I said.

"You know everything right? Tell me will you?" He begged me calmly.

"Let's go outside and talk " i walked out with him then.

"Yes, I know him but you've misunderstood about them they are just friends"

"But he did told me that y/n is her wife" yibo yelled.

"Probably because there's nothing to say about their relationship" I said.

"But when did you met them"

"At the convenience store they were there, and I bumped into him and that's when I asked him about her?" Yibo said

"What did you ask?" I asked curiously.

"That if his wife is pregnant"

"So you are expecting him to explain the whole damn situation to a stranger? He don't even know you, and he just said that, that's it"

"So she is pregnant? " yibo asked and his face looked so pathetic.

"Mmm" I didn't knew what else to say so I kept quiet.

Yibo crossed his arms and then looked at me and yelled so loudly saying,

"Then tell me who tf is the father of that child she is baring??"

"Say something!! Why are you keep being quiet about this question? Why do you try so hard to hide it from me?"

What should I say now, I can't spill out this to him now. It's not the right time as she is still 3 months pregnant. Words didn't came out of my mouth.

"I- I-.."

Yibo got so angry and said something that shocked me to death.

"So do you wanna know what am I thinking about your hesitation? You guys are so close right? She tells everything to you and you tell your everything to her, are you sure that you guys are just friends?." He said very harshly.

"What do you mean by that?."

"Stop pretending, as I can see you are so scared to even talk about her pregnancy right you are always trying to ignore the fact that she is pregnant."

"Stop talking like an idiot! You are blaming me for getting her pregnant?? What the fuck!" I said angrily.

"Are you sure about that?." He asked.

"Yeah 100% sure" I said, I was so angry with him but from his side its fair for him to think like that, he was dumped by his girlfriend and she is pregnant, I'm the only one that knew about that and also I keep ignoring to talk about that with him.

Because it's her secret, not mine, soonly he will find the truth.

"Sorry, I couldn't control myself" he said and hugged me suddenly.

"I can understand you Yibo, just wait only for six m-" words came out of my mouth before I could even think, what an idiot!!

"What!"

"No no nvm, let's go now it's quite getting late" I said and guess what I saw when I turned around with him to leave?

Ofc it's y/n and Cheng!