Part 21

Y/n's p.o.v

Counting days to your own death doesn't make you feel good! I know that but counting days to become a mother means so much eventhough above two dates are a one for me. I'm still happy. I'm getting weaker and weaker day by day so I kept praying for God to protect my baby. He'll be alright the voice in my head said.

Everything will be alright y/n. Don't worry too much. I stared at the beautiful night sky alone wishing that I would be able to watch them over from there. Like Cheng's family, I also want to be memorable to them.

Yibo's p.o.v

LA night sky is surely nice just like y/n. I don't know how but I hate and love her at the same time. I wonder what is she doing now? Maybe busy with her family stuff! Who knows.

I have to go back soon but I'm not yet ready to go to China. I don't know what to do now. I'm helpless and hopeless right now.

                 ******************

Y/n's p.o.v

Me, Zhan and Cheng were talking and laughing in the living room saying stupid things. It's really hard for me to laugh or smile as it costs so much energy.

"Are you okay y/n?, you looks really tired and sick." Zhan asked.

"I can't say that I'm okay as I'm in pain but it'll be alright. I'm very sad to leave." I said.

"Don't be like this y/n, I'm very sad to hear that." Cheng said.

"But it's the truth, our time together is coming to an end. Sorry for leaving you guys with a little troublemaker."

"It's okay y/n, He'll never be a troublemaker to us." Zhan said.

"We'll hope so." I said while smiling.

Then I felt a sudden pain in my stomach like i was getting stabbed by a knife so I started screaming while helding my belly. Then I felt something running down from my legs. My water brokes. Which means it's time for me to go.

Zhan's p.o.v

Damn who thought that the baby would come early.

"Cheng take her to the car. I'll be there."

"Okay." He said and ran.

I have to call Yibo!

Thank God he picked up from the first ring.

"Yibo this is a emergency and sorry for lying to you but please come as soon as possible I'll explain all this things to you later."

"What?! Why! What happened? Is y/n okay? Is everything okay?." He asked but there isn't time to explain.

"I'll explain but come as soon as possible."

"Okay I will. You are scaring me."

I ran to the car and drove away with Cheng.

She have to went through this alone! Poor girl. She is an angel. May God bless her.

"Zhan, Cheng!" She called us.

"Tell yibo? Did you called him?."

"Yeah I did. He'll know everything afer he comes. He'll be here by tomorrow morning."

"If I would be able to wait until tomorrow's sunrise, I'll be able to see him then." She said.

"Shhh y/n we are here don't worry." Cheng said.

"Thank you Cheng and Zhan. I'm forever grateful." Then doctors took her into the labor room.

                 *******************