Part 24 (Final part)

Cheng's p.o.v

I started going through her cupboard and found the letters that she mentioned in her drawer. I took mine and the other and handed Zhan his one.

Tears escaped my eyes while I was reading it. I miss our old time together.

Dear Cheng,

Few months ago we met like strangers but even before a week spent together we became very good friends, maybe it was our destiny. Maybe I could address you as my life savior because you were there with me when Yibo wasn't able to. I really appreciate your hardwork bro, you suffered a lot because of me with Zhan. One of the greatest human beings that I met in my short period of time. No need to say this you know that I love you and I won't forget you any of you, but try to forget me and live a happy life. Help Yibo to take care of our Jing Ying and be a great uncle.

Your family will be happy because you are an angel who is living on the earth. I don't know what to write furthermore but keep this as a great memory of our time together. If I'm lucky I will probably meet you in my next life too. Take care and bye.

Your troublesome friend Y/n.

I was emotionally down after reading the letter but I have to pretend like I'm okay. I can't let others down too. So I wiped my eyes, put the letter to my drawer and went outside.

Zhan's p.o.v

Cheng handed me the letter but I don't know I should read it now or not. I'm sure I will have a break down after reading this as she was my best friend not was but still she is. Maybe she is gone but I still her presence is lingering around us. I can feel it.

To my dear idiot Zhan,

You are my bestie since we were children, I love you thanks for being by my side through thick and thin. Thanks for helping me to fight my fears and thanks for taking care of me like my own brother. Jing Ying is here now because of both of your help. Help my Yibo he might be suffering inside. You know he never show his emotions to anyone. I want to write a long letter to you too but my hands won't help, they are shaking because I'm not your strong girl anymore. I just want to thank you and want you to know that I'm forever grateful to you guys. Help Yibo to move on mayb he will find another woman, it's okay for me. He need to live his life. Just take care of both of them and Cheng. You are like a caring father I know. I'm counting on you monkey. Love ya. Bye. Hope we will meet again in another life my friend.

Your idiot friend y/n.

That's all, and now I'm letting her go.

"Bye y/n" I said and let out a sigh.

Few years later

Yibo's p.o.v

He is growing day by day just looking at him make me feel so happy. Of course he reminds me of his mom to me after all I'm happy.

Y/n I'm very thankful to you, I miss you and Jing Ying misses you too. He keep asking about his mom. I told him everything about you. He can't understand much but still he loves you a lot. Sometimes I feels like he loves Cheng more than me, but I'm not jealous at all because he was the one who took care of both of you. All of us living a great life with Jing Ying but we miss you a lot. I know it's hard helding on to you for the rest of my life because it hurts but I can't love another woman as I did to you. So I won't LET YOU GO. Never! You'll be a part of me forever I promise.

The end

_______________________________________
Thank you guys for reading my stories and I appreciate support of you guys!💖