Part 4

Yibo's p.o.v

I was at the door of y/n's house. I kept going back and forth like a stalker.

"Don't scare mommy like that you idiot." I heard someone saying that while laughing.

It was y/n I'm sure. I felt dizzy and my legs started to tremble.

So she is pregnant that's why she dumped me I know who is the father. No wonder it's that so called friend of mine Xiao Zhan.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I walked away and then the door opened, Zhan appeared through the door. I was right about that thing earlier.

I felt so dumb af and I felt like murdering him. But I got my shit together and walked away because I don't want that child to lose his father at all.

Y/n's p.o.v.

Even though I laughed because of Zhan, i felt so guilty inside my heart because I knew that Yibo wasn't fine at all he might be alone and crying. I felt like going over to his place. I already missed his kisses, his touch, his voice, his scent,his warmth and mostly his love.

Yibo's p.o.v.

Again I went to her house. I wanted to talk and sort things between us and while I'm outside the door I heard someone crying so hardly telling,

"I'm sorry baby I love you"

It was y/n's voice but I couldn't understand why she is crying like that as her future husband is beside her. A jealous feeling came to my heart suddenly.

Then the door opened and she was there in front of me with a puffy red face. But her face changed after ahe saw me I don't know what's it called but I know that's not hate.

She closed the door and walked out passing me like she didn't saw me. I was about to talk to her then suddenly that betrayer appeared from out of no where saying.

"Yooo monkey what are you doing out here in the cold? It's not good for your-"

Then he saw me and shut his mouth and looked at her worryingly.

"Nevermind Zhan I gotta go. I have some stuff to do before I leave."

Did she just say that she gonna leave. But where? Nvm none of my business tho. But wait? Why is she gonna leave Zhan? Maybe he is not the father of the child. They were just friends I think. But then he said something and it proved that i was wrong.

"I know idiot as I'm also coming with you, just go now and sleep I'll take care of the things and get ready in the morning to go, okay?"

She just nodded and walked back but didn't even looked at me. I was so hurt. How could she ignore me??

"Y/n! " I called out but she only looked back didn't utter a word to me.

Then I went to her and stopped her by helding her hand tightly. But for my surprise Zhan didn't said any word against that. He lefr like he didn't saw anything. And waved goodbye to her.

"Let go of me" she said so calmly.

"What's your relationship with him?"

"You don't know that? He is my bestfriend since childhood? Anyway gotta go so-." she said.

" that's all?" I asked

"Yeah, already forgot that we broke up hours ago? Let go of my hand I'm not yours anymore." Those words she said pierced through my heart.

" okay before I go I had something to say to you"

"What?" She asked coldly.

"Take care I loved you, I love you and I always will. I'll never forget you. Be happy. Don't let your beautiful smile fade away from you. Even though I won't be the reason for your smile anymore. I don't know whether I would smile like I've used to but I'll be happy as long as you are" i said with tears.

She stared at me with her big bright eyes which looked like stars with tears. And said,
"You'll smile one day I'm sure. Maybe I'll be a part of it"

Then walked away before I even reply to her.