Part 23

Yibo's p.o.v

"Give Cheng the baby and go read the letter that she wrote as you needed a explanation." Zhan said.

"Yeah okay." I short answered and handed my angel to Cheng and Jing Ying started smiling after he goes to Cheng's hand. Maybe because he was the closest to them. I felt little jealous towards them. But why should I he is my son.

I took the folded letter from my jacket and started reading it.

Y/n's letter

Dear Yibo,

I probably won't be alive when you started reading this but nevermind, I just wanna explain the situation so stay strong my baby.

Remember the day we broke up? I know you did. It was a month after I found out that I'm pregnant with our Jing Ying and the hardest part was that if I wanted to let him come to this world I should sacrifice my life, if I tell you this simply I had a cancer. Incurable one and I didn't told you this as I thought that you would tell me to abort the baby and get treatment. Well I didn't wanted to do that. I wanted to give you something precious before I go, and Yibo even if I abort Jing Ying I'll be gone in few months so that's why I took that decision. I had to break up with you I'm sorry for that. I broke your heart. But I didn't have a choice. Zhan and Cheng helped me to go through many obstacles. When I'm alone and hurt they did come and helped me to endure the pain just like you. But I really missed you Yibo. No one can take your place in my heart.

Sometimes when I remember our childhood I even started to cry, it hurts so much. I'm afraid that if I leave you just like my granny did to me, you'll also get hurt like me back then. So I thought it'll be great if you start hating me. But I wasn't ready to see you with another girl Yibo. But everything has changed now you can move on with our baby. You have to find a better partner, forget me and forgive me if you can. But please don't cry and be sad I'll get hurt if I see you like that.

I love you Yibo, by the time I'm writing this I really miss your warmth it's very cold here and I don't have any strength left to write more I'm getting weaker and weaker. Sorry I didn't told you that I have a cancer, sorry I didn't told you that I'm pregnant. Sorry for leaving you alone to suffer but neither I also didn't enjoy my life much after leaving you. And my promise that you gonna smile again, it has come to a reality now right? Our baby boy will make you happy and make you smile just like I do. I'm happy that I'm also a part of your happiness. Be happy with them( Jing Ying, Zhan and Cheng) and live a great life. Tell Jing Ying that his mom always loves him and watching him over by the stars. I will stop now.

I'm gonna miss you guys forever. But I'm not alone I'm accompanied by our Cheng's family.

Your y/n.

"She had a cancer?? That's why she died like this?." I screamed like hell.

"Yes. By the time I met her she was suffering so much from it and it was incurable that's why she decided to give birth to him." Zhan said while pointing the sleeping angel in Cheng's hand.

"In this letter she keeps begging me to forgive her! Forgive her for what? I'm the one who should beg for her forgiveness. Im so cruel and a mean jerk! I blamed her and hated her even without knowing what she was going through and I even yelled at her being so rude. How am I gonna be a good father to him." I started crying and murmured that things as I don't want Jing Ying to wake up.

Then Cheng got up and took the baby to his room. That's good.

"You didn't knew anything Yibo that's normal don't blame yourself just show him love and take care of him just like you did to y/n. She'll be very happy to see it."

"I know. But this is too much for me to handle I feel really guilty. Why I did that to her."

"Stop it now Yibo, grieving for past things won't solve our present problems. So be a strong person and a good dad to Jing Ying."

"But he'll miss his mom."

"Yeah but we are here for him right?"

I nodded and then I remembered the latter part of y/n's letter.

"What did she meant by this?" I showed the letter and asked him.

"Go and have a talk with Cheng,  he'll tell you." Zhan said.

I agreed and went to the room.

Cheng's p.o.v

Yibo came to the room suddenly saying that if I could talk with him for a moment.

"Yeah sure." I said and left the room with him leaving Jing Ying alone in the room.

"What does this mean? Who do you lost?." He asked me showing the letter of y/n to me.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Just like you, I lost my love but not only her I lost our baby. You're lucky Yibo. You have a little baby who reminds of y/n to you. But for me there isn't anyone. But I've forgotten the past after meeting y/n. That's fine now."

"Oh I'm really sorry." Yibo said and for my surprise he hugged me tightly.

"It's okay Yibo."

"You are not alone you got us. We are like a one family. Loss of y/n have taught us many lessons in our lives. She really loved you Cheng." Yibo said.

Both of us started crying in silence.

"She wrote letters to each one of us. I have to read it." I said.

"Yeah you should."

"You know what Yibo? She promised me that she'll be there with us when we need her and she'll be watching over us by there." I said and pointed to the three little stars.

We stared at the beautiful night sky and for a moment all our burdens left our souls.