[8] Broken

Chapter 8

Last night, Ashton founded that we just needed to past the customs to get back to Malaysia. We weren't very far from the customs so we can drive there.

We didn't talk much last night after I explained why was I crying. Violet & I were sisters and if she's broken, I'm broken too. I seriously can't believe Wayne would do such a thing. I mean, what the hell has happened to him? He was okay before. Then, I feel a hand holding mine.

I turned my head to face him. "U okay, princess?" I didn't want to lie to him so I just shook my head. He sighed. "I know how u feel. I don't even know what has got into Wayne. He use to be the 'wise guy' of our group but now, I don't really know what has got into his mind. But I probably would do the same if someone talks about my girlfriend's tilts..." He kept rambling about guys should be gentlemen but don't be too tight about their girls.

I didn't really pay attention as I look out the window of the car. I just nodded at what he was saying. The radio was playing a Demi Lovato's Skyscraper. I founded CDs in a compartment so I decided to put Demi Lovato's on. Then, I heard a sigh. "U didn't even hear what I said, Lilly." I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood." I said in a monotone voice.

He didn't respond. I guess he just let me be. I softly hum the song as my mind thinks about why would Wayne break up with Violet. After awhile, I felt someone shaking my shoulders. "Lilliana, wake up. We're here." Ashton's voice was heard. I opened one eye & saw his green orbs staring into me.

I didn't know I was sleeping.

Me either.

R u the original version of Lolliana or the bad version of Lolliana?

I'm the original version. I'm here because u r sad right now.

Well thanks. I don't think I can handle your bad side if I'm sad.

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm here.

I sighed as I unbuckle my seatbelt & went outside. Ashton holds my head as we entered the customs. He asked me to sit on one of the benches & wait for him. He is going to ask the person in charge how do we get through. I nodded & laid my head back. He lend me his phone so I don't feel so bored.

"My birthday." I murmured to myself as I unlock his phone.

I smiled as I saw the wallpaper. We were both smiling to the camera as the others photobombed behind us. I noticed that Wayne was kissing Violet's cheek while she is sticking her tongue out. A smile crept it's way to my face. They were so perfect together. Beside them, Nicholas was making Amy a pair of ears with his fingers as she smile to he camera.

Moving on, I saw Jackson & Kylie standing back-to-back while doing a gun using their fingers. They were looking like James Bond. I laughed a little on that thought. They were trying to look serious but they look like they just ate a really, really sour mango. Yeah, u can imagine how will the photo look like if someone photobombed like that.

Which reminds me how r their relationship going?

And there was Dwayne & Danielle who put on silly faces. I can't even believe that those two r going to be parents. Wayne's old crush has officially becomes his twin's soon-to-be-wife. Last but not least, the main part of the picture... Me & Ashton. He was wrapping an arm around my waist while we smile to the camera.

To summarize the picture...

It was perfect.

In a funny way.

"Lilliana?" I heard someone call my name. I want to turn around & see the person who called my name but my subconscious won't let me.

Wow, so now it's my problem.

Judging by how u talk to me, u r the bad side of Lolliana.

U know it, bitch.

I rolled my eyes & decided to look at the person who called my name.

But then, I know it's a bad decision.

A fucking bad decision.

"Princess? U okay? U look like u just seen a ghost." I turned to face in front & saw Ashton looking at me with concerning eyes. "Uh... Yeah. I'm okay." I said with a small smile. Then, he looked behind me. His face turned from concern to angry. Does he know who is he? I hope not but my real subconscious says that he does know who is he.

Ashton furrowed his eyes. He didn't look happy to see him.

Me too.

Why is he here anyway?

After 10 minutes of staring into each other's souls, Ashton finally broke the silence.

"Raymond?"

~*~*~*~*~
A/N:

Hey guys! Another chapter has been updated! My exams has finished & I've got 5As so far!

Yay!

& u guys don't really need to know that.

Do u guys know who is Raymond?

Remember to VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME

ADD MY STORIES TO YOUR READING LIST

SHARE MY STORIES TO EVERYONE U KNOW

#Swag

-Phoebe