Chapter five

After I left the dress shop, I found the bookstore a few blocks down, so I stepped inside and was immediately welcomed by warm silence. It was a quiet and small bookstore and there was only three other people in it as it's quite late at night.

I go through the books one by one, trying to find what I was looking for. And eventually, my eyes fell on the book. Guileute legends. I took it off the bookcase and went to pay for it. I handed the shopkeeper and twenty pound note and told him to keep the change, before I put the book in my bag and exited the bookstore.

I turned a right to go down the tunnel as it was a shortcut to the restaurant, but there were these two other people coming through it and they looked really dodgy to be around. So I turned on my heel, and went to go the long way to the restaurant.

But then I swear I heard one of the dodgy boys mumble to the other something that I couldn't hear, and then I think they were following me. I sped up my pace a little just in case. Until I ran into three more boys. And they all closed in on me. I tried to get past them.

"Woah there girl. Where do you think you're off to?" One of the boys stepped in front of me to stop me from moving. I went to turn and go the other way, but there was boys that side too. They were coming closer to me. They were so close that I could smell the alcohol on their breath. Yep, they were definitely drunk. One of them went to grab my wrist.

"D-Don't touch me..." I stuttered. Oh great, where's my courage when i need it!? And then, when another one went to touch me, that's when I got my confidence. "Didn't you hear? Don't. Touch. Me!!!" I screamed. And then I span around to one of the boys and did the only thing that came to mind. I kicked him in his.. sensitive area. That'll teach him.

But then, when I was about to be grabbed again by another boy, a silver Volvo came out of nowhere, and sped towards me and the drunk boys. The car stopped mere inches before it would've knocked right into the boys. And then the person stepped out of the car. It was Draco.

"Get in the car." Draco demanded. I wanted to protest but i would do anything to not get raped tonight. So I hopped in the passenger seat in Draco's car.

"Woah there buddy. That was very very dangerous of you." One of the boys slurred. And then, out of nowhere, he looked terrified. Like Draco had just given him a look, and the drunk boys backed off. I couldn't see much from the car, but then Draco hopped into the drivers seat beside me.

And then we spun around and were off down the road at fast speed. We cut in front of a car, who beeped loudly at us, and raced down the road.

"I should go back and find those guys and rip their throats out, don't you think?" Draco whispered.

"Umm no!!! No I do not think that!" I yelled.

"You don't know the terrible, disgusting things that entered their minds while they were near you!" Draco retaliated. What? How would he know what went into their minds?

"What? Neither do you!" I shouted. No.... There's no way that Draco could've possibly known what they were thinking. That's just weird!

"I-I mean... It was quite obvious to guess what they were thinking.." Draco corrected himself. Something's going on, but I guess it was none of my business. I kept quiet. "Just find a way to distract me! Please, so I don't turn around and hurt someone!" Draco begged.

"Ummm... You should put your seat belt on! It's dangerous at this speed." I stated. And it WAS dangerous, the needle on the speedometer was going past 90 miles an hour, and no pedestrians seemed to care or call the police. Draco chuckled at what I told him.

"Well if it's dangerous, then why isn't your seatbelt on?" Draco asked. That was a good question...

Draco made his car swerve around the car in front who was going too slow for him, and then we turned a right and parked right in front of the restaurant. I jumped out and saw Ginny and Luna exiting the restaurant. I didn't realise how long I've been.