Chapter three

A man with long blonde hair that reached just past his shoulders, and he looked about in his late twenties or early thirties.

"I heard chief Granger's daughter was here!" The man grinned, walking over to my hospital bed by me and Richard.

"Oh, Dr Malfoy. It's good to see you." Richard mumbled. The guy who is apparently Dr Malfoy gave Richard a curt nod and a small smile.

"You too Richard." Dr Malfoy responded. "I've got this one from here, Miss Newman." Dr Malfoy told my nurse who was healing me, and took the clipboard off of her as Miss Newman scurried off to Seamus' bed. "So Hermione Granger... Looks like you had quite a shock, how do you feel? Dizziness, sickness maybe...?" Dr Malfoy asked.

"No, i feel fine.." I mumbled. I really was fine! There was no need for anyone to worry. I didn't even know why I'm here in this hospital bed! Dr Malfoy pulled out a small torch from his pocket and pointed it at my left eye.

"Look here." Dr Malfoy ordered, holding his index finger upright. I did as he said and he pointed the torch in my left eye. And then moved his index finger, which i stared at, and he pointed his torch in my other eye. "I think you'll be just fine from here Hermione." Dr Malfoy whispered.

"I might've been more hurt or maybe killed if Draco wasn't there. He basically saved me." I gushed. Dr Malfoy looked down at his clipboard and scribbled down something.

"Draco? As in, Draco Malfoy? Your son?" Richard questioned to Dr Malfoy.

"Yeah! It was like he was standing right next to me by how fast he ran over and saved me from the car." I rambled.

"Well... At least you're okay. You must've been lucky." Dr Malfoy mumbled, setting the clipboard on the nightstand beside my hospital bed. "Good day Richard, Hermione." Dr Malfoy gave another curt nod, before walking off.

Soon after, me and Richard were allowed to leave so we walked out and down the corridor. Richard turned to me.

"I have to quickly sign you out before we leave, I'll be right back." Richard whispered. I nodded and Richard turned a left down another corridor. I carried on down the hall and heard voices. Three voices. I recognised two as Draco Malfoy's and Dr Malfoy's, but there was a female voice as well. I decided to eavesdrop, i don't know why.

"Draco, this isn't all about you. You have to consider all of us too." The woman voice scolded.

"Hermione didn't give me much choice, i couldn't just let her get crushed by that car now, could i!?" I heard Draco retaliate. I peered my head around the corner to see who the girl was, and found that it was the one from the school cafeteria, Draco's adoptive sister, i think her name was Daphne, the blonde one.

Draco, Dr Malfoy and Daphne all noticed me and slowly turned to look in my direction.

"Draco... C-Can I talk to you quickly... Just for a minute... P-Please.." I stuttered. Dr Malfoy put a hand on Daphne's forearm and led her away. Draco walked over to me.

"What's up?" Draco asked.

"How... How did you do that? How did you... Be right beside me so quickly. And-And you saved me.. How? How fast do you run?" I questioned.

"What do you mean? I was beside you the whole time Hermione." Draco replied, acting innocent. I wasn't buying it, he was NOT standing right next to me!

"No.. No you weren't... You were beside your car on the other side of the parking lot!" I exclaimed, slightly annoyed that Draco was lying to me like this and thinking that I'd just believe him!

"No I wasn't Hermione, we were having a conversation. Right by YOUR car, I was no where near mine." Draco explained.

"Yes you were by your corner! And we didn't have a conversation at all!!" I yelled. This guy is really infuriating!