Book four - chapter five

I was laid down on the sofa and visibly shivered. I wrapped my thin jacket further around my body.

"You cold Hermione?" Draco asked, sitting in front of me. I hummed in response.

"I'll handle this." Ron said, and came closer to me. I snuggled to his side and grinned widely, feeling instant warmth. "Please don't do that 'Mione."

"Do what?" I questioned, confused.

"You grinned like I was your favourite person in the whole world." Ron pointed out.

"Well your one of them." I mentioned. "I always feel complete when you're near me Ron." That just sorta blurted out, and I forgot that Draco was sitting right in front of me. He looked jealous... But he shouldn't be, he was my husband now. And then, pain shot through my stomach.

I gasped loudly and sat up, squinting my eyes together as I groaned out in pain. Ron rubbed my back soothingly and the rest of the family must've heard my pain, as they all filed into the room.

"She needs to eat. We have to find a way." Narcissa stated. I lay back down.

"I can't see Hermione in my visions, but I can see the fetus." Pansy said.

"Baby, Pansy." Daphne corrected. Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Daph. Anyways... I might be able to find out what the baby wants?" Pansy suggested, glancing at Daphne when she said baby. I saw Draco glance at Ron.

"I-I think that was actually a pretty good suggestion." Draco told Ron, obviously reading his thoughts. "Everyone, Ronald just had a pretty smart idea."

"It wasn't a suggestion! More like a clever, sarcastic comment." Ron mumbled.

"What was the idea?" Lucius asked.

"The baby just probably wants someone to drink, if you know what I mean. He's half bloodsucker, don't forget." Ron reminded. The sound of that was mouth watering, the sound of blood. But I don't know why, probably cos of my baby.

"Yep, that sounds great. He is definitely thirsty." I stated.

"I've got some O-negative blood from Hermione's test, I'll be right back." Lucius excused himself. Both Theo and Pansy balled their hands into fists and tensed up.

"I-I'm gonna go get some fresh air. Theo, you coming?" After saying that, Pansy grabbed her mate's hand and dragged him outside. A few moments later, Blaise seemed to smell the blood from the kitchen, and also stood up to follow Pans and Theo.

Lucius came into view from the kitchen, pouring my O-negative blood into a glass. Ron looked up and saw the blood.

"Wait! Is she going to actually drink that disgusting drink?" Ron gagged.

"Yeah, it'll be quickest to get it into her system and test if it will work." Lucius explained.

"As long as you're okay with it. We don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Draco whispered to me.

"I'll do whatever it takes." I replied.

"I'll be right back." Draco said, and stood up to walk into the kitchen. I quickly saw Draco grab a cup with a lid and a straw, and then walk over to Lucius. Ron made a gagging noise again, and moved away from me. Draco came back with the cup. "It may make it easier for you to drink it with a lid on top of it."

I grabbed the cup from Draco and slowly brought the straw up to my lips. I took a slow sip of my blood, and it was... Amazing. 

"It's amazing." I grinned weakly, and took another sip of my own blood. Draco sighed in relief and smiled. Ron made another gagging sound. Lucius came and sat beside me, feeling around my wrist for my pulse.