Book four - chapter three

We drove down to the airport and then took a plane to Rio. From there, we took a taxi through the busy Rio. Draco put his arm around my shoulders in the back seat of the taxi and then kissed my forehead.

"Por favor encoste (please pull over)." Draco instructed politely to the taxi driver. When we exited and paid the taxi driver, Draco led me through a large crowd with people dancing, singing or kissing in a corner. Draco, also noticing this, stopped us and leant down to kiss me.

Not long after, we had reached the docks and Draco lead me to a small boat. He put our bags in and I hopped in beside him as Draco started the engine.

"So we're not just gonna stay in Rio?" I asked, smiling.

"Nope, it's just a stop on our journey." Draco replied, smiling back.

"Please, can you give me a clue? Are we nearly there?" I questioned. Draco just smiled wider as a reply and stayed silent. We pulled out of the docks and started across the ocean.

About an hour later, a faint outline of an island came into view and we were going right towards it. I looked towards Draco, gesturing for him to tell me what island it is.

"Oh, that's isle Cissa. Lucius got it as a gift for Narcissa a few decades ago." Draco stated. We got closer and closer until I saw a dim light of a building, an amazing house with roof to floor windows. The boat met shore and we hopped off. Draco got the bags and we started walking over to the huge house.

When we reached the door, I took my heels off so my feet can finally relax without aching with every step, and I started walking in. Until I let out a squeal when my feet were no longer on the ground and I was in someone's arms in a bridal style. I guess it makes sense, since I'm now a bride.

"Did you really have to do that?" I asked, smiling widely. I looked up at Draco's smirk and noticed that he left the bags on the porch so he could've carried me.

"Well my family go by the tradition of honeymoons." Draco smirked wider, pushing open the front door with his back so he could carry me in. He set me down when we were inside, and I took in the place. It was huge and beautiful! "Why don't you take a look around and I'll grab the bags." Draco added, going back to the porch to grab the bags. I nodded.

I looked around. This place was filled with plants and lights, and I eventually found the bedroom. Draco didn't sleep, so I was guessing that the queen sized bed was for me. I silently sighed as I ran my hand across the bed, putting my shoes down beside the bed.

Draco appeared at the door and put the bags onto the floor beside the bed.

"What, are you tired or something?" Draco asked softly. I shook my head and Draco entwined our fingers together. "How about a swim?" I nodded.

"That sounds great. But I might need a few minutes as human." I grinned. Draco nodded, kissed me quickly, and walked outside, beginning to pull his top over his head. Once Draco was undressed and waist deep into the water, I grabbed my toiletry bag and went into the bathroom.

I did everything I could. I brushed my teeth, I brushed my hair, I took my ring off so I could wash my hands, I took a shower. Once I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel tightly around my body and shaved my legs.

I walked over to my suitcase to look for a bikini or swimsuit. But all I could find were skimpy and tiny bikini's, and lacy lingerie. I knew I shouldn't have let Pansy pack my suitcase for me!!

"Really Pansy?" I cursed under my breath. Once I couldn't find anything, I sat on the floor and rested my head against my bed, until my head shot up with an idea. "I will not be a coward."