Book two - chapter two

I wore the dress that Pansy bought me as she dragged me down the corridor. We turned a right where the stairs were, and the room was beautiful. I strolled down the stairs with Pansy and Draco, and took in my surroundings.

There was a few candles on the window sills and on the coffee table, there was a red cloth draped over the piano in the corner, and there was two vases filled with red and white roses, and everyone was dressed nice. It was a vampire party for the human! I smiled brightly at my second family. Narcissa came up to me with her black and blond hair in a formal (but not too formal) messy bun, and then Narcissa pulled me into a hug.

"Happy birthday Mione." Narcissa whispered, pulling away from the hug. I heard a click and a flash go off when me and Narcissa were smiling at eachother, and I turned to see Pansy holding up my camera.

"I found it in your bag, I hope you don't mind if I take a few pictures of you lot." Pansy grinned, gesturing to the camera in her right hand. "Daphne, you go first!" Pansy encouraged Daphne. The blond girl had a present pushed into her hands by Pansy, and Daphne slowly handed me the present with a blank expression. I slowly took it off of her and opened it.

"It's just a locket, it looked nice. Pansy said I should buy it for you." Daphne mumbled, not meeting eye contact with me as she took a step back from me. It was a heart shaped locket, and it was silver with little sapphires sprawled randomly around it. I loved it.

"Um... I really like it, thanks." I thanked Daphne as Pansy ran over to Draco, grabbed his hand, and pulled him over to me.

"Come on, come on! Show me how much you love her, Dray!" Pansy squealed, holding up the camera again.

Draco spun me so I was facing him, and put his hands on my waist. I smiled and he pulled me so how noses were slightly touching, and that's when Pansy snapped the photo. Just as Pansy took the photo, he kissed me quickly straight after.

The picture ^^ (ignore the outfits change please xx)And then Pansy ran over to the coffee table and picked up another present

And then Pansy ran over to the coffee table and picked up another present. "This is a joint present from Theo and Blaise." Pansy added. I unwrapped it and opened the box, but it was empty. I looked at Blaise with a questionable stare.

"We've already put it in your car!" Blaise exclaimed. I still looked confused. "A sound system... We figured you'd want to listen to some music in there after your radio broke." Blaise added. I smiled at him and then thanked him and Theo. I turned back towards Pansy and saw that she was holding up another present.

"This is from Lucius and Narcissa." Pansy stated. I took the tiny box off of Pansy and tried to rip it open, but struggled. Eventually, my finger caught on a bit of the wrapping paper and I got a paper cut. One single drop of the blood from my finger fell onto the carpet.

I looked up at Draco slowly, and he looked worried and panicked. Oh no, I completely forgot the blood obsession to vampires, oh dear god...

I looked around the room and saw that all of their eyes, except Draco's, Lucius' and Narcissa's, had gone black. As in, their eyes go black when they're thirsty! And then Theo came charging at me at top speed. I looked at the charging vampire, rooted to the spot. Until I felt my feet lift the floor as Draco had knocked me to the side so he could handle the thirsty Theo. But because of Draco's super strength, I shot farther across the room and landed on the piano.