Book three - chapter two

Ron spotted us and walked over to Draco and I quickly. Ron looked at me, then Draco.

"I've come here to warn you." Ron whispered dangerously. He sounded like he still hated Draco. Ron took one step closer to Draco. "You keep your kind of people off of our land!" Ron added.

"Wait what? What do you mean? What's going on?" I questioned, looking between Ron and Draco. Ron glanced at me with wide eyes and then looked back at Draco.

"You seriously never told her!?" Ron hissed. I was still confused about what was happening. I went to visit my mum with Draco two days ago, and then I come back to find that Ron had returned.

"Just forget about it Ronald." Draco mumbled, shaking his head in a warning way. I wasn't going to just forget about it, and i knew that Ron wasn't going to either. I looked at Draco.

"Tell me what!? Draco, tell me." I demanded. Draco sighed and looked away from Ron and at me.

"Blaise and Adrian just had a little type of fight. It's nothing to worry about, it was just a misunderstanding. It's sorted now. Wolves and vampires know not to mess with eachother." Draco explained, glaring at Ron when he said the last sentence. "Just leave right now Ronald. Drop it." Draco added dangerously.

"She deserves to know." Ron stated, gesturing to me but his eyes were still fixed on Draco's. "Hermione is the one that the bad brunette wants." Ron added. Bad brunette?

"Are you guys on about Astoria!?" I concluded that they were discussing about Astoria. Draco looked down at the ground. "Wait, that was what was in Pansy's vision!" I added. Draco slowly turned to look at me.

"I only didn't tell you to protect you." Draco stated. He knows that he could tell me anything, yet he didn't. I can protect myself.

"But you still lied to me Draco." I replied. "We are going to discuss this later, but for now..." I turned to Ron. "You! I've called you and called you, I've sent you tons of messages, why aren't you answering any of them! Are you just ignoring my calls!?" I questioned.

"I've not been ignoring you Hermione, I just didn't have anything to say to you." Ron muttered. He went to turn around with one last glance at me, then Draco.

"No, wait!! But I have loads to say!" I exclaimed, about to catch up with Ron, but Draco grabbed my arm to stop me. "Draco, you're just going to have to trust me." I added to Draco. After a few more seconds, Draco finally released my arm.

I walked over to Ron, who was sitting on his motorbike. He gestured for me to sit behind him on it, I hesitated but eventually climbed on. Ron smirked at Draco as I adjusted myself on the motorbike.

"Hey, wipe that smirk off your face Ronald. We're just going for a ride." I said as I grabbed a helmet from Ron and put it on. Ron just chuckled and then the engine roared into life, and we were off.

We rode for quite a while, down a path between  the forest, until we turned and rode through the forest and past all of the trees. We eventually pulled up at Parvati's little house, and I hopped off of the motorbike.

All of Ron's werewolf friends began to pile out of the house with goofy grins and smirks on their faces as they approached us.

"Look who has returned!" Vincent Crabbe smirked. It's been a while since I've seen everyone.

"Long time no see Hermione." Gregory said as he bit into a muffin that he was holding.

"Cormac? You're here too now?" I questioned, looking over at Cormac McLaggen.

"Yep! Marcus has finally agreed to let me join the pack." Cormac grinned at me.

"It's good to see you Bella! It'd give us a break from hearing Ron ramble on about you! You'd think he's obsessed with you or something." Vincent playfully smirked.